• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Soccer

To clarify, she speaks better English than Spanish (though fluent in both). I realize when re-reading my own post that it could sound to someone who didn’t know any better like I married a Latina housekeeper who barely speaks English.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

froginmn

One of the things I see up here in Minnesota that y'all miss is migrating geese.

Just saw a formation of them flying north with 45 geese on one side of the v (that's a huge group. Or a gaggle I suppose).

Reminds me: do you know why, when you see geese flying in a v formation, there's always one side that's longer than the other?

There's more geese on that side.

Ron Swanson

One of the things I see up here in Minnesota that y'all miss is migrating geese.

Just saw a formation of them flying north with 45 geese on one side of the v (that's a huge group. Or a gaggle I suppose).

Reminds me: do you know why, when you see geese flying in a v formation, there's always one side that's longer than the other?

There's more geese on that side.
A. I love that joke, one of my favorites
B. We have migrating geese. We are where they go when they head south

froginmn

A. I love that joke, one of my favorites
B. We have migrating geese. We are where they go when they head south
Obviously makes sense; I don't know what their migratory patterns are and don't recall seeing them when I was in Texas. But, I wasn't looking for them back then either.

HFrog1999

Specialty plate special: Swinger in a Shaguar.

tenor.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Today in twitter news... your HS coaches were wrong

I KNEW it! Gotta go find my freshman baseball coach on Facebook and show him this. I told him thousands of years of human evolution taught us the proper instincts and that whatever felt most comfortable was probably the best option. Ended up having to run another cycle after that. Probably for the way I said it, though.