• The KillerFrogs

OT - Open Restaurants and Bars in FTW and mid-cities

YA

Cowtown Brewery! Great Food, Great Beer! They are open! Owned by former Frog baseball player Darrin Roberts. Support local support Frogs!
Support the local Frog business of 38 and Vine wine bar off Carroll Street near the Target. Owner Sam and Jennifer Demel are great people and have a great place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I work within walking distance of Woodshed, and never even contemplate it as a food option if I'm ever trying to make lunch plans with someone.
Woodshed is a good place to drink. Maybe a Love Burger occasionally. That’s about it.
Drove by Woodshed a few minutes ago. Whole place was packed. Probably 25 people in line waiting to get in. There is no way they were adhering to any social distancing dumbass rules.

Pharm Frog

Dutch’s is open and it was excellent last Sunday. Rarely venture up to Grapevine unless I have to for work. I used to use 360 as my “eastern boundary” but more and more it’s becoming 35W.

All but one of the Granbury restaurants are open. Paradise is not gonna make it. Currently sitting in the Silver Saddle Saloon listening to some covers of Hank, Willie, George and the like.

watchfrog

North of DFW Airport area, Hard Eight in Coppell is open with a patio & a good place to meet out of town visitors.

Also open is Weinbergers Deli in Grapevine & has out doors seating.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Drove by Woodshed a few minutes ago. Whole place was packed. Probably 25 people in line waiting to get in. There is no way they were adhering to any social distancing dumbass rules.

The Silver Saddle has a sign saying max occupancy is 95. I count 75ish in here just from what I can see. One mask and kid looks to be high school age. Been nice knowing some of y’all.

Brog

Most Mexican restaurants are open. Go to Flying Fish on Montgomery and eat crawfish and drink beer on the patio this weekend.

Boomer Jacks is open. Social House and Concrete Cowboy also are open.

Flying Fish has a patio? Been going there ten years and haven't seen it.

Pharm Frog

Family just had our first dine-in mexican food at Mi Cocina on Camp Bowie (it just opened for seating today).. Daughter was visiting from Washington DC and had to get a fix before going back.. Awesome food at good prices and no atmosphere which is just fine by me .. First time I took them all there they wanted to walk out as soon as we walked in, now I can't keep them away..

I moved up to OKC for a while and had no idea that Mico Rodriguez had lost control of his Mi Cocina empire until I read something online a few months ago. Such a shame. He spoke to one of our EMBA lunches in 2003-4 and seemed like he had it together.

Chongo94

Dutch’s is open and it was excellent last Sunday. Rarely venture up to Grapevine unless I have to for work. I used to use 360 as my “eastern boundary” but more and more it’s becoming 35W.

All but one of the Granbury restaurants are open. Paradise is not gonna make it. Currently sitting in the Silver Saddle Saloon listening to some covers of Hank, Willie, George and the like.

Same here really but they’re staying in Flower Mound. Got lucky though with this weather that didn’t come tonight allowing us to meet in Fort Worth tomorrow and save me from driving through that mid-cities mess.