• The KillerFrogs

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Will you be renewing your season tickets for the 2020 season?

• Yes, but only some of them.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Yes, all of them.

Votes: 90 71.4%
  • No, but reason is completely unrelated to Covid-19.

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • No, and my reason is Covid-19 related.

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters

tcumaniac

With the new renewal deadline just over a week away, I was curious what the pulse of the Frog fan base was in regards to whether the Covid-19 outbreak has affected your decision to renew your season tickets for football.

Most people I know and have spoken with intend to renew their tickets as usual, knowing that if the season is cancelled, they'll have the option to be refunded their money. Was wondering if that's the majority sentiment, or if people have started to rethink whether or not they want to continue having season tickets.

(Poll is anonymous)

stbrab

With the new renewal deadline just over a week away, I was curious what the pulse of the Frog fan base was in regards to whether the Covid-19 outbreak has affected your decision to renew your season tickets for football.

Most people I know and have spoken with intend to renew their tickets as usual, knowing that if the season is cancelled, they'll have the option to be refunded their money. Was wondering if that's the majority sentiment, or if people have started to rethink whether or not they want to continue having season tickets.

(Poll is anonymous)
I actually renewed mine about a week before the siht hit the fan. But I don't regret the renewal.

Dogfrog

Also renewed prior to the original renewal date. Received refund for unused baseball tickets and parking so would expect to have that option again.

LeagueCityFrog

I think TCU Athletics has a pretty strong, committed fanbase when it comes to money and will be minimally affected by this Chinese Virus. Let's just book Bama for week 1 and get that extra $5 million and ESPN GameDay and a game we don't have to get on a plane and go to California.