• The KillerFrogs

Fred's at TCU

Putt4Purple

All worth it to keep us safe! These are trying times. We're all in this together, and together, we will get through this. So stay safe until we get by this, and until the new normal becomes the status quo, go find your local front line heroes and thank them for putting their lives on the line.

Plain to see you've bought the lie. Worth it to see a good business go under? Sad!

asleep003

cs-WPe.gif
That was asleep003 under there until Tyler durden showed up...

netty2424

What's wrong with shopping at Walmart and Amazon and eating at Chilis or Applebees? Who needs the other mom and pop garbage. Pay that dividend
There was a lot of Walmart hate for a long time as they went into cities across the country and basically shut businesses down.

The impact that Amazon has had and will have will be significantly greater than the damage Walmart will ever do. But Amazon makes things so easy, people seemingly overlook it.

LVH

Plain to see you've bought the lie. Worth it to see a good business go under? Sad!

Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 months? Have you not seen any TV commercials? If you have, you'd know that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. THESE ARE TRYING TIMES, BUT TOGETHER, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS. AND THESE COMPANIES, ARE HERE FOR ME.

Who cares if Fred's is going under? I've seen 50+ Amazon, Apple and Google commercials amongst others with somber music playing in the background letting me know they are here for me. And if they are here for me, they are here for Fred's.

Brog

Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 months? Have you not seen any TV commercials? If you have, you'd know that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. THESE ARE TRYING TIMES, BUT TOGETHER, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS. AND THESE COMPANIES, ARE HERE FOR ME.

Who cares if Fred's is going under? I've seen 50+ Amazon, Apple and Google commercials amongst others with somber music playing in the background letting me know they are here for me. And if they are here for me, they are here for Fred's.

You were doing pretty good on your arguments until you actually said, "Who cares if Fred's is going under?" Not one thought about the cooks and the suppliers and the serving persons who who down with Fred? Surprised that you would say this.

All worth it to keep us safe! These are trying times. We're all in this together, and together, we will get through this. So stay safe until we get by this, and until the new normal becomes the status quo, go find your local front line heroes and thank them for putting their lives on the line.
I see what you’re doing there. Bravo!

Long Time Lurker

There was a lot of Walmart hate for a long time as they went into cities across the country and basically shut businesses down.

The impact that Amazon has had and will have will be significantly greater than the damage Walmart will ever do. But Amazon makes things so easy, people seemingly overlook it.
It’s because the owner of Amazon is on the the side that does not receive criticism. He pays his dues so he doesn’t get anything but love. His negatives are only blips on the media radar.
Not only was Wal Mart terrible for killing mom and pop but they were extra terrible for no union. Amazon has done both to a greater extent.
I’m the kinda guy that will pay a little extra to keep mom and pop in business, and the Walmartians creep me out.