• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

This was a real tear jerker too.

Not sure why I'm still laughing out loud while typing this.

dont-drink-and-drive.gif

HG73

I don’t know of a short term way to fool the test. It is not my area of expertise though. I suspect if it existed, people would know about it so they could cheat on life insurance blood work and other things. Good luck.
Well I know there's ways to pass a drug screen, thought I would ask about cholesterol.

Went yesterday morning for the blood test. They came out to my car in the parking lot. I stuck my arm out the window and she stuck me. As usual I cried like a baby. I hate shots.

HG73

Nearly every night in my home I can hear cats racing up and down the boulevard near my neighborhood. Just heard another car going by racing yet it abruptly ended Mid-Doppler effect with a thud/slam sound. Starting to wonder if a driver just plowed into a light pole.
Cat racing? Can you bet on that?

HFrog1999

Well I know there's ways to pass a drug screen, thought I would ask about cholesterol.

Went yesterday morning for the blood test. They came out to my car in the parking lot. I stuck my arm out the window and she stuck me. As usual I cried like a baby. I hate shots.

I failed a drug test for a new job because I drank too much water before it. They said it’s a common technique to dilute the results. I was just trying to make sure I could pee into the cup. Thankfully I was able to retake it. I got the job, only to be laid off in 6 months

HG73

About two months ago the wife and I were drinking coffee about 5AM when we heard a crash right outside our window. We went outside and a pickup truck had veered off the road and mowed down a treeline. A young latino man came wobbling out through the trees with some minor cuts. We asked if we could help and he told us not to call the cops. So naturally I went inside and called the cops. They showed up right away (small town, police station right up the road) and I recognized one of them as a tenant in a house that I manage. I remarked that he didn't have on his police uniform and he replied "I'm a fireman tonight". You gotta love small towns.

Frog-in-law1995

About two months ago the wife and I were drinking coffee about 5AM when we heard a crash right outside our window. We went outside and a pickup truck had veered off the road and mowed down a treeline. A young latino man came wobbling out through the trees with some minor cuts. We asked if we could help and he told us not to call the cops. So naturally I went inside and called the cops. They showed up right away (small town, police station right up the road) and I recognized one of them as a tenant in a house that I manage. I remarked that he didn't have on his police uniform and he replied "I'm a fireman tonight". You gotta love small towns.

Speaking of small towns, I took my son canoeing on the Brazos below the PK dam last Friday and we used an outfit that runs a shuttle out to various spots on the river to pick you up and bring you back to your car. The kid that picked us up was mid-20s, and was the Ag teacher in Strawn ISD, making a little extra cash during the high season with school out. As we drove, we passed a Palo Pinto County constable’s car and I remarked that I forgot to put my seatbelt on. He said not to worry, he probably knew the guy because they all show up to Strawn city hall for council meetings. Turns out he was a city councilman, too.

Eight

Speaking of small towns, I took my son canoeing on the Brazos below the PK dam last Friday and we used an outfit that runs a shuttle out to various spots on the river to pick you up and bring you back to your car. The kid that picked us up was mid-20s, and was the Ag teacher in Strawn ISD, making a little extra cash during the high season with school out. As we drove, we passed a Palo Pinto County constable’s car and I remarked that I forgot to put my seatbelt on. He said not to worry, he probably knew the guy because they all show up to Strawn city hall for council meetings. Turns out he was a city councilman, too.

the big question is where you properly spaced in the van to comply with the recommended distancing guidelines