• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Paul in uhh

Nearly every night in my home I can hear cats racing up and down the boulevard near my neighborhood. Just heard another car going by racing yet it abruptly ended Mid-Doppler effect with a thud/slam sound. Starting to wonder if a driver just plowed into a light pole.

HFrog1999

Nearly every night in my home I can hear cats racing up and down the boulevard near my neighborhood. Just heard another car going by racing yet it abruptly ended Mid-Doppler effect with a thud/slam sound. Starting to wonder if a driver just plowed into a light pole.

When my wife and I first moved into our apartment on Bryant Irvin way back in 1999, we heard a car hit a light pole. The pole fell into oncoming traffic and killed another driver. We could hear the female passenger screaming.

HFrog1999

This isn’t the story I was looking forward to hearing this morning.

ActualThankfulClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Purp

When my wife and I first moved into our apartment on Bryant Irvin way back in 1999, we heard a car hit a light pole. The pole fell into oncoming traffic and killed another driver. We could hear the female passenger screaming.
Has anything good happened to you before? Holy boat!

Between you and Ron I think there's a monopoly on bad juju. I guess thank you for taking it for the team.

Latest posts