• The KillerFrogs

The KillerFrogs E144: Zach Evans? TCU vs Bama? Pinch Me!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
We’re been given the green light to come out of quarantine and to kick things off we’re talking 5-star recruiting, TCU playing Alabama, the only coach on the staff that can sit in LHCGMFP’s seat and not get decapitated, NFL draft stars, Andy landing in Dallas (it’s about time Jerry), and Ryann has a PSA for those who are thinking about getting tested for Covid-19.

Continue reading...

TxFrog1999

definitely need less folks with mics. Maybe do a trial pod with only 2 folks and see if the flow works better. Just constructive criticism from someone who listens to TONs of podcasts.
Thanks for the feedback. We make every effort to streamline the discussions as much as possible, however I think the panel we’ve assembled is a good one, which includes three ex-players (two TCU Hall of Famers and a recruiting expert) and our owner. We’ll continue to work on the crosstalk and keeping the overall time down.

SuperBarrFrog

Thanks for the feedback. We make every effort to streamline the discussions as much as possible, however I think the panel we’ve assembled is a good one, which includes three ex-players (two TCU Hall of Famers and a recruiting expert) and our owner. We’ll continue to work on the crosstalk and keeping the overall time down.

I wasn’t trying to be rude, and I’m sure it’s a lot harder keeping the flow when you can’t be in the same room. Thanks for the good info and opinions. I’ll keep checking in regardless.

TxFrog1999

I wasn’t trying to be rude, and I’m sure it’s a lot harder keeping the flow when you can’t be in the same room. Thanks for the good info and opinions. I’ll keep checking in regardless.
I didn’t take it as being rude, just a solid critique. I completely understand how large panels can ruin a good podcast, which is why we try not to have a lot of cross talk. But, you’re right about the challenges, the lag that online meetings present at times can often cause issues; that certainly happened with my feed during this recording.