• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Nice patio flowers... they really frame your kegerator well

There’s the Ron we’ve come to know so well.

D44C7321-B93B-4CFA-B45A-11310B36843B.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Forgot JMFO missed a FG in the 2014 OU game.

Ethan Perry wasn’t a great punter.

And forgot about the blocked XP after the Dawson pick six. JMFO had made 100 straight XP’s before that block.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

If there is no football season or if fans can’t go to games I think I’m going to have watching parties every Saturday in my yard. If no game, we will watch classic games like this one. Make an event out of it. Going to need something.
I’m going to need TCU to put games like the 2001 Louisville game on YouTube if it gets to that point. Not a huge fan of them putting the San Diego State game. I understand that was the last game in the stadium and Dalton senior day but good lord that game sucked, then was awesome, then really sucked again.

Salfrog

Tier 1
If there is no football season or if fans can’t go to games I think I’m going to have watching parties every Saturday in my yard. If no game, we will watch classic games like this one. Make an event out of it. Going to need something.

Will social distancing be inforced and face masks mandatory?

froginmn

I’m going to need TCU to put games like the 2001 Louisville game on YouTube if it gets to that point. Not a huge fan of them putting the San Diego State game. I understand that was the last game in the stadium and Dalton senior day but good lord that game sucked, then was awesome, then really sucked again.
Had to get my Rose Bowl T-shirt to look up the score of that game. Yes I could have Googled it but the shirt was handier.

Love that shirt. Wish I had gotten two so I could either wear or frame the other one.

tcudoc

Doc, while I got you here, I gotta go tomorrow morning for a follow up cholesterol test. What can I do before tomorrow morning to get my cholesterol down so I don't have to take the medication?
I don’t know of a short term way to fool the test. It is not my area of expertise though. I suspect if it existed, people would know about it so they could cheat on life insurance blood work and other things. Good luck.