• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

I use NordVPN but not when I'm on my home network as I don't use a shared ISP (e.g. Cable) and my network is more than secure at home. However, whenever I'm not at home I use it whenever I need to connect to any of my servers or do work on my systems when connected to other networks.
Nord mVPN seems to be one of the more popular choices and probably what I’ll end up going with.

Based out of Panama? Is that a good or bad thing?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Nord mVPN seems to be one of the more popular choices and probably what I’ll end up going with.

Based out of Panama? Is that a good or bad thing?
They had some bad press a few years ago, but I haven’t had a problem with them or their service. Norton also makes a good VPN service if you’re on Windows.

Shorty

I read the above articles, not knowing any of the back story or outcome. That ending was not what I expected.
I knew nothing of it until this morning when I saw a discussion on the movie on another board. I started digging into it after reading the articles and watching the movie. This picture gives a good/terrifying perspective on it and shows why the rescue efforts were so hard:
BkmpH9v.jpg

SuperBarrFrog

What beer?

First keg was Emergency Drinking Beer from New Heaven Brewing here in Atlanta. Easy drinking Pilsner. Apparently a lot of kegs are in short supply because the small breweries stopped making them for now with now bars or restaurants ordering them. The liquor store said I can call on a Thursday and have them order whatever is available for heir Friday delivery though. Some of the of 1/6 barrel torpedo kegs can be pretty pricey too. This one was on the cheap side, about $80 for roughly 55 beers. Some of the fancy ones are like $120 and up; not good for binge/sports drinking!