• The KillerFrogs

Does anyone here participate on /r/CFB on Reddit?

LVH

Here are the exact posts I made so you can judge for yourself. I'd link to my posts directly, but you wouldn't see anything because moderators deleted them.

Post #1

Post #2 (in reply to someone saying not everyone on a college football team is young, coaches staff, etc. are older)

Then I got banned. Here is a link to the thread I was banned in:

As you can see plenty of "Comment removed by moderator". It's a graveyard.

My ban was for saying "Crazy how people on a COLLEGE FOOTBALL sub so desperately want there to be no college football played in 2020." in a thread last week about Oregon's governor saying no fans will be allowed for the Ohio State-Oregon game. It was full of nothing but supposed college football fans going full chicken little on how we need to cancel all sports including college football for the rest of the year for the greater good because muh second wave, muh no vaccine, muh cases are still rising

Zubaz

Here are the exact posts I made so you can judge for yourself. I'd link to my posts directly, but you wouldn't see anything because moderators deleted them.

Post #1
According to the CDC's own stats you have less than a one in a million chance of dying from this virus if you are under 24. College athletes will be fine.
Post #2 (in reply to someone saying not everyone on a college football team is young, coaches staff, etc. are older)
But these same adults are probably doing things like going to grocery stores. Unless these adults lock themselves inside 24/7, they are putting themselves at risk in some form or fashion whether that be coaching a football team or grocery shopping.

Then I got banned. Here is a link to the thread I was banned in:

As you can see plenty of "Comment removed by moderator". It's a graveyard.

You're right, that doesn't seem banworthy.

.....wait that's weird, you can find those quotes using various reddit suites that show deleted posts, and you can find those posts. You can therefore research your username. The day before those posts were made, you said:
College football sub banned me for saying the governor of Oregon was overreacting for saying a Sep 12 football game would be played without fans
So which was it? Were you banned today or banned a few days ago? Further, out of curiosity, does that sound at all like this?
My ban was for saying "Crazy how people on a COLLEGE FOOTBALL sub so desperately want there to be no college football played in 2020." in a thread last week about Oregon's governor saying no fans will be allowed for the Ohio State-Oregon game.
(Oregon-Ohio State is scheduled for 9/12, btw)

Truly bizarre.

That same reddit username appears to emanate out of Vegas, is very concerned about mail in voting, posts on /r/conspiracy, mocked Lawfare, and posted "Muh new cases". They also said:
I tested positive for COVID antibodies, but apart from a rash I had in January, I have had no other symptoms at all. No idea when I could have had it. No idea how many people I could have infected. But if the death rate truly was higher than 0.5% or so, we'd be seeing a lot more dead bodies nationwide, and we arent

Sound like anyone here that recently took umbrage with reddit? Like, say, this post or this post?

But I'm sure this isn't an LVH sockpuppet.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You're right, that doesn't seem banworthy.

.....wait that's weird, you can find those quotes using various reddit suites that show deleted posts, and you can find those posts. You can therefore research your username. The day before those posts were made, you said:

So which was it? Were you banned today or banned a few days ago? Further, out of curiosity, does that sound at all like this?

(Oregon-Ohio State is scheduled for 9/12, btw)

Truly bizarre.

That same reddit username appears to emanate out of Vegas, is very concerned about mail in voting, posts on /r/conspiracy, mocked Lawfare, and posted "Muh new cases". They also said:

Sound like anyone here that recently took umbrage with reddit? Like, say, this post or this post?

But I'm sure this isn't an LVH sockpuppet.
Are there any posts about Ken Pom rankings?

Tumbleweed

Subs on specific topics can be good. They tend to be on the bleeding edge of news, and a large userbase is fun to talk with fellow fans (in this case, fans of college football) without the homerism.

God help anyone that ventures in to a politics sub though. Shudder.

Just asking, not pointed. Considering the political mood/personality of our nation, the next political party elected to office of President, will the divided citizens come together and act collectively in the best interest of its people? A simple yes or no will do, otherwise....

LVH

[QUOTE="Todd D., post: 2864214, member: 3528"
But I'm sure this isn't an LVH sockpuppet.[/QUOTE]

I don't even care. I just wanted to point out how toxic the CFB sub is. A mod there /u/RiffRamBahZoo is a moron and I hope he sees this. He is in full defense of the stalinist mods there who can't handle differing opinions on COVID. Nope, gotta ban and remove those comments. Can't let anything out that goes against the agenda.

Zubaz

That's the only resort of the left these days. Censorship. They can't afford to let differing ideas get out there. It's the last resort of totalitarians. Mao, Stalin, Castro, etc. love censorship. No wonder liberals love it so much.
As I said from the start "When someone says they were banned for an innocent reason, there's usually more to it". Now you're resorting to sockpuppeting in an attempt to get your point across.

You (through your other account that you scoffed at the idea of being you) said you were banned for 2 posts. Sure doesn't seem like that's the case now, does it?

LVH

As I said from the start "When someone says they were banned for an innocent reason, there's usually more to it". Now you're resorting to sockpuppeting in an attempt to get your point across.

You (through your other account that you scoffed at the idea of being you) said you were banned for 2 posts. Sure doesn't seem like that's the case now, does it?

What if I told you Travis Trucks wasn't me?

Eight

anigif_sub-buzz-14962-1540572233-1.gif

Zubaz

I suppose that's possible. I suppose its possible that "Travis" linked himself to an account that mirrors you almost exactly.

But tell me, would the "coincidence skeptic" in you find that likely?

LVH

I suppose that's possible. I suppose its possible that "Travis" linked himself to an account that mirrors you almost exactly.

But tell me, would the "coincidence skeptic" in you find that likely?

Hence why I havent wasted my time. None of you would believe me anyway.