• The KillerFrogs

Ian Morris

PhillyFrog

http://sportstreatise.com/2020/05/the-zach-evans-saga-comes-to-the-big-12/

My hot take on Zach Evans is that he should move to receiver. I think a lot of elite athletes should consider receiver if they want to have a better shot at a good NFL career, especially a guy like Evans that does have some wear and tear from being a three-ish year starter for a perennial 6A title contender.....

The 5-star rating and onetime “top player in the country” rankings were always ridiculous, imo. He’s a great running back prospect but he doesn’t have the same kind of elite measurable as players he was getting comparisons to, such as Adrian Peterson...

There’s a lot here that’s pretty interesting to track. Evans has certainly been humbled, going from being potentially the next star running back at Alabama or Georgia, to chasing down a landing spot at other blue blood schools, to ultimately ending up with Gary Patterson and TCU....

Worst case scenario is that this newest character risk project by Gary Patterson (Devonte Fields, Tipa Galeai, Casey Pachall, Trevone Boykin, Kavontae Turpin, etc) fizzles out and leaves some holes in the locker room on the way out.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
source.gif

BABYFACE

So, Ian believes in all our passing attack and running backs are distractions to an offense.

I am not arguing the merits of a pass oriented or run based offense. What I don’t understand is Boyd’s take on it. He is either really disconnected or he is doing this pimp his book.

Mean Purple

My hot take on Zach Evans is that he should move to receiver. I think a lot of elite athletes should consider receiver if they want to have a better shot at a good NFL career, especially a guy like Evans that does have some wear and tear from being a three-ish year starter for a perennial 6A title contender.....

The 5-star rating and onetime “top player in the country” rankings were always ridiculous, imo. He’s a great running back prospect but he doesn’t have the same kind of elite measurable as players he was getting comparisons to, such as Adrian Peterson...

There’s a lot here that’s pretty interesting to track. Evans has certainly been humbled, going from being potentially the next star running back at Alabama or Georgia, to chasing down a landing spot at other blue blood schools, to ultimately ending up with Gary Patterson and TCU....

Worst case scenario is that this newest character risk project by Gary Patterson (Devonte Fields, Tipa Galeai, Casey Pachall, Trevone Boykin, Kavontae Turpin, etc) fizzles out and leaves some holes in the locker room on the way out.
unreal. I've seen the highlights of that kid. He is a running back who, if will listen and further develop, will be NFL bigtime. With his speed, that kid catching on a wheel route is dangerous. Coach him up on blocking, etc. He'll be fine.

We are gonna destroy so many opponents over the next few years. I'm so happy happy happy.

Go Frogs! Eat Death! Let God Sort' Em Out!

Eight

ian can be a true idiot at times and this is one of them.