• The KillerFrogs

Bama and TCU in talks to replace their California opponents in week 1 if needed

Eight

Well, I think this just got more likely. California State University just announced that fall classes would be canceled on all 23 of its campuses - most everything will be online only. Which I presume means they won't be playing football.

giphy.gif

LeagueCityFrog

Gary's 20th season. Saban vs Patterson in our backyard. Bama breaking in a new QB. Who knows the ceiling now for these Frogs with our salty defense coming back, a seasoned qb, and the #1 high school running back and Barlow and Friends in the backfield. Demand nationally to watch one of the real first football games of the year post Corona virus will be huge. College GameDay in Sundance Square. Let's make this happen ADJD and Coach P. This would be a TV ratings boon for the Frogs plus the Jerry World payout and maybe we find a way to win by one. Trevor Knight found a way to beat Bama, why not TCU? Let's do this!

Eight

Ha....less than 1600 people have died in a population of 10M people (conservative number) in LA County. Let's keep this thing shut down for another three months. You will never ever convince me that this is for public health purposes. Ever.

but it could get out of hand and you can't prove it otherwise.......................

Wexahu

Ha....less than 1600 people have died in a population of 10M people (conservative number) in LA County. Let's keep this thing shut down for another three months. You will never ever convince me that this is for public health purposes. Ever.

So about 1,300 in the entire rest of the state, which is roughly 30M people. 0.0043%.

Is that enough to change your position?