• The KillerFrogs

CFB Message Boards react to the Zach Evans signing

BankerFrog

You read one fan board, you read them all. Different colors on the websites, but all comments are the same.

While I tend to agree, TexAgs is a different beast. It's hilarious. The posters on there act like TAMU has been in or near the National Championship every year since 2000. Those guys crack me up. They think that they are in the same sphere as Alabama, LSU, Clemson.

netty2424

While I tend to agree, TexAgs is a different beast. It's hilarious. The posters on there act like TAMU has been in or near the National Championship every year since 2000. Those guys crack me up. They think that they are in the same sphere as Alabama, LSU, Clemson.
There’s definitely some funny posts out there, I’m just saying in general you end up with the same type of posts on every board. You can click each of those links and it’s pretty much the same shtick.

Laughable he went there, not here.
He doesn’t want to win(despite their school not really winning either).
Their coach is a snake.
Bag man.
Reasonable guy.
Mob mentality.
Guy who tells everyone how stupid everyone else is.

The list goes on.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
There’s definitely some funny posts out there, I’m just saying in general you end up with the same type of posts on every board. You can click each of those links and it’s pretty much the same shtick.

Their coach is a snake.
Bag man.
Reasonable guy.
Mob mentality.

The list goes on.

Where have I heard all that recently?
Oh right....the news.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Their coach is a snake.
Bag man.
Reasonable guy.
Mob mentality.

The list goes on.
Bag man is a personal favorite.

froginmn

Well, they have beaten more 9 win teams than us over the years. And we play in the weak Big 12 that they apparently never played in.

Froggish

When the BlueBloods and delusioned SEC fans starting taking shots at you, things are good...Funniest thing is the narrative that Zach is some kind of bad kid.

No drug problems, No Violence issues, and no problems with Law Dog....Maybe he needs some attitude adjustments...Big deal. Frog staff will love on him and hold him accountable.

PhillyFrog

Someone on the Baylor board can do math. Who knew?

This puts the Tcu 2020 recruit class now at # 12 in the nation (if 4 star freshman DT Sorrells is calculated into it, which he is not presently).

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Someone on the Baylor board can do math. Who knew?

This puts the Tcu 2020 recruit class now at # 12 in the nation (if 4 star freshman DT Sorrells is calculated into it, which he is not presently).
I don’t know what ranking he is using but the frogs are at 23 right now on 247. Adding Sorrells would in now way move us anywhere near 12. Adding Evans moved us from 28 to 23.