• The KillerFrogs

So............ We give him the ball 10-12 times a game

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
and he enters the transfer portal after 2nd year.

If we used a fabulous running game and featured a fabulous back to set up a sizzling passing game, TCU would win a helluva lot more games!!!

Does anyone on here remember a guy named Tomlinson?!!!
I guarantee he did not get 12 carries a game!!!

Eight

If we used a fabulous running game and featured a fabulous back to set up a sizzling passing game, TCU would win a helluva lot more games!!!

sure i am going to regret asking this question but who the hell are you talking about?

Cumbie is planning a fake hand off to the five star kid then throw a fade to 4’11” speedster! They won’t know what hit them!

Spike

It's hard to get a lot of carries when you take it to the house every other play.

FrogCoach84

The kid from North Shore will be a problem/head case and won’t make it to his second semester.

- I’m sure you’re familiar with his home life
- I’m sure you know of all the legal trouble he’s had....what’s that.....there isn’t any of that
- I’m sure you know the kid is an artist at heart
- I’m sure you understand that a kid who grew up with the rejection of his father not being there lost his surrogate father, his grandad, right in the middle of this process.

It’s also obvious that Georgia cut him loose because he is such a trouble maker and not because the kid had second thoughts and wasn’t going to enroll early...the same kid who apologized to those coaches on national TV. Georgia was under no obligation to release him from that LOI...so a credit to their staff that they did. But Evans walked on them not the other way around.

It would seem the biggest issue most people have with this kid isn’t cell phone gate...it isn’t that he MISSED THE FIRST HALF OF THE STATE SEMI FINAL to take the ACT because he was being pressured so hard into enrolling early...it isn’t the suspension at the start of the season....

It’s that his recruiting didn’t follow the timeline that everyone else decided it should. The same kid that made a decision he regretted with Georgia was lucky enough to be let out of it and people want to fault him for taking his sweet time before making his final decision.

Are there risks with Evans? Absolutely. He left the field by himself after the Hail Mary win over Duncanville....he was suspended for fighting with teammates and cussing out his coach....he has had his fair share of selfish moments....and there’s more.

But The vilification of this young man is seriously over the top. The fact he chose to come play for Patterson gives me hope that Evans is ready to prove all the pathetic keyboard warriors wrong.

Wexahu

Who does this kid compare to as far as his running style? I saw someone on here compare him to Adrian Peterson but in looking at the highlights I'm not seeing it, AP was a tall, downhill guy. Looks more LT to me on film.

RoyaltyWorePurple

- I’m sure you’re familiar with his home life
- I’m sure you know of all the legal trouble he’s had....what’s that.....there isn’t any of that
- I’m sure you know the kid is an artist at heart
- I’m sure you understand that a kid who grew up with the rejection of his father not being there lost his surrogate father, his grandad, right in the middle of this process.

It’s also obvious that Georgia cut him loose because he is such a trouble maker and not because the kid had second thoughts and wasn’t going to enroll early...the same kid who apologized to those coaches on national TV. Georgia was under no obligation to release him from that LOI...so a credit to their staff that they did. But Evans walked on them not the other way around.

It would seem the biggest issue most people have with this kid isn’t cell phone gate...it isn’t that he MISSED THE FIRST HALF OF THE STATE SEMI FINAL to take the ACT because he was being pressured so hard into enrolling early...it isn’t the suspension at the start of the season....

It’s that his recruiting didn’t follow the timeline that everyone else decided it should. The same kid that made a decision he regretted with Georgia was lucky enough to be let out of it and people want to fault him for taking his sweet time before making his final decision.

Are there risks with Evans? Absolutely. He left the field by himself after the Hail Mary win over Duncanville....he was suspended for fighting with teammates and cussing out his coach....he has had his fair share of selfish moments....and there’s more.

But The vilification of this young man is seriously over the top. The fact he chose to come play for Patterson gives me hope that Evans is ready to prove all the pathetic keyboard warriors wrong.

This may be one of the greatest posts I've ever seen.