• The KillerFrogs

The REAL DEPTH CHART for 2020 season

WRs weren’t 100% of the problem last year.

DUGGAN three 90 mph fastballs at times when a changeup would have been preferable. Also Duggan missed the strike zone a lot and WRs got blamed. If I throw a 90 mph fastball at your back shoulder instead of properly at front shoulder, as you are running full speed - I bet you $100 most WRs will struggle with that catch even if they get a hand on the ball.

One of biggest things a QB has to learn is proper speed on the ball for the various throws - and - more precise targeting to always aim at front shoulder not back shoulder or below the waist. When a WR is running full speed it is extremely important that the QB be precise with both speed and location (2 things Duggan missed a lot last season).

Tcu WRs were spectacular in High School, they did not all of a sudden forget how to catch when they got to FrogTown.

I expect that better speed and location control by Duggan this season will result in enormous improvement in WR play.

You are waaay off base being that harsh on last years WRs. They are not nearly as bad as Duggan made them look.

If Hunt, Stephens, and Davis are our starting WRs, I will expect no more than 3 wins.

Froggish

WRs weren’t 100% of the problem last year.

DUGGAN three 90 mph fastballs at times when a changeup would have been preferable. Also Duggan missed the strike zone a lot and WRs got blamed. If I throw a 90 mph fastball at your back shoulder instead of properly at front shoulder, as you are running full speed - I bet you $100 most WRs will struggle with that catch even if they get a hand on the ball.

One of biggest things a QB has to learn is proper speed on the ball for the various throws - and - more precise targeting to always aim at front shoulder not back shoulder or below the waist. When a WR is running full speed it is extremely important that the QB be precise with both speed and location (2 things Duggan missed a lot last season).

Tcu WRs were spectacular in High School, they did not all of a sudden forget how to catch when they got to FrogTown.

I expect that better speed and location control by Duggan this season will result in enormous improvement in WR play.

You are waaay off base being that harsh on last years WRs. They are not nearly as bad as Duggan made them look.

Duggan did them no favors but my biggest issues with the WRs is that they run piss poor routes. Stephens is one of the least relaxed looking WRs I’ve ever seen. Zero instinct for the position. It’s like they took a raw 6-5 athlete and asked him where he wanted to play and threw him out there. He badly needed a RS year to learn

westoverhillbilly

Duggan still had some bright spots and a +/-53% completion rate, which will increase significantly, assuming he's not beat out by the time the Frogs take the field, which he probably won't be.. I could see him getting into the high 50s/low 60's this season now that he's had a year and gets first team reps that were given to Delton all throughout camp and the early season last year in addition to some solid coaching of the receivers and the OL..

If Zach Evans proves to be another Adrian Peterson or LT star, this offense could be crazy good and getting protection and finding open receivers will be alot easier.. I know that's a big 'if' but we're due for a recruiting hit..