• The KillerFrogs

No Zach Evans thread yet?

jake102

I could always bump the thread where I defended him, while 99% of you on here trash-talked him. Like I said in that thread, you are a pathetic lot.

Anyone willing to summarize the situation for those who don't follow recruiting?

My basic understanding is that this guy is probably the best RB in the country, but many teams don't want him because of character concerns which is why he's just now joining.

Anyone willing to summarize the situation for those who don't follow recruiting?

My basic understanding is that this guy is probably the best RB in the country, but many teams don't want him because of character concerns which is why he's just now joining.
Just google his name and the thing you use to call and text people every day.

Eight

missed a game at the start of last season for disciplinary reasons and then was sent in from the state championship game for failing to give up his cell phone the night before which was something asked of all the members of the team.

HG73

missed a game at the start of last season for disciplinary reasons and then was sent in from the state championship game for failing to give up his cell phone the night before which was something asked of all the members of the team.
What's his cell number?