• The KillerFrogs

Andy released from Bengals!

Tumbleweed

Andy will still be playing.
I'm not sure about that. He's poured his heart-and soul into Cincinnati. Any NFL QB will tell you a 100% commitment is not enough. He and his family have absorbed every personality and every goal in that franchise for 9 years, that's a long, long time for that kind of commitment, esp if your disappointed, frustrated and tired. His wife and Andy might welcome the thought of being a 100% family man. I really hope he takes some time off then possibly agrees to join the TCU family. It's a decision that has been discussed for a number of months I believe. Anyway, I kindly disagree he'll continue being an NFL QB.

Austintxfrog94

giphy.gif

TCU_91

I'm not sure about that. He's poured his heart-and soul into Cincinnati. Any NFL QB will tell you a 100% commitment is not enough. He and his family have absorbed every personality and every goal in that franchise for 9 years, that's a long, long time for that kind of commitment, esp if your disappointed, frustrated and tired. His wife and Andy might welcome the thought of being a 100% family man. I really hope he takes some time off then possibly agrees to join the TCU family. It's a decision that has been discussed for a number of months I believe. Anyway, I kindly disagree he'll continue being an NFL QB.

Nailed it!

ECoastFrog

Here's what I don't understand. Why does it matter who the Bengals have for QB when they don't have an OL? Whoever the QB is, no matter how talented, is gonna get smacked. Maybe the 64 yo woman should apply for their GM job....

Froggy Style

Here's what I don't understand. Why does it matter who the Bengals have for QB when they don't have an OL? Whoever the QB is, no matter how talented, is gonna get smacked. Maybe the 64 yo woman should apply for their GM job....
They’re getting a 1st rounder back from injury and other top picks grew up. Plus added in essence first round WR while getting AJ Green back from injury, Bengals are about to win some games. Also, for the first time in 10 years, they were aggressive in free agency.

wish they’d have made more right moves when Andy was there. After AJ and he, most of their moves were crap