• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Ron Swanson

Money Heist on Netflix is pretty good. Spanish actors, so you won’t recognize anyone, which I kinda liked. It’s funny, though...the English dubbing and the English subtitles are remarkably different. I’d prefer just subtitles, but that doesn’t seem to be an option.
I’m watching S3 of Fauda right now (highly recommend by the way) and just switched over from dubbing to subtitles and I like it better. It’s funny how different the actors’ voices are.

You should be able to switch to the original audio on Netflix, it’s under the captions on the same little menu option. One of them should say “Spanish 5.1 (Original)” or something like that.

JugbandFrog

take a different tact with a question for this group

what series started out really promising and then flamed out badly to your disappointment?

for me it is goliath with billy bob thornton.

first year was really solid thought there were a first weak spots to me, but it went to crap quickly and i never made it through the middle of year 2
Yep. I liked the broken man part of his character, but now he is “redeemed” and a lawyer John Wick.

asleep003

Was watching Dr. Lysol embarrassing himself so much, he has suspended the Covid-19 briefings, that he could allow without him, which proves it's always been about him all along and not about the truth through the science for the safety of the nation..

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Was watching Dr. Lysol embarrassing himself so much, he has suspended the Covid-19 briefings, that he could allow without him, which proves it's always been about him all along and not about the truth through the science for the safety of the nation..

There’s a thread dedicated to the pissing and moaning of both sides. I kindly ask that you please keep it to that thread.

Eight

the last dance has some great moments in it, but i really would like to meet who edited the film because i feel like guy pierce in momento at times trying to figure out the connections when they jump time lines and stories

do like the glimpses it shows in the development of the team and players around jordan

i was disappointed after getting a repeat of jordan's upbringing and then the feature on pippen's story growing up in arkansas, his time in high school, how he get his scholarship, and then his growth spurt and development, but then we get to rodman and they really don't focus much of his life prior to his second college

Eight

formula 1 is targeting austria and july 5th as the first race on their 2020 schedule, but there has been no clarification if they will allow spectators or tv only.

this will be interesting to watch play out as they hope to have races on 4 continents this year.

this news comes out just a few days after liberty media who owns the broadcast rights to f1 said that while they had heard there might be 15-18 races this year they were also looking at possibly the entire season being cancelled for 2020

Atomic Frawg

I’m watching S3 of Fauda right now (highly recommend by the way) and just switched over from dubbing to subtitles and I like it better. It’s funny how different the actors’ voices are.

You should be able to switch to the original audio on Netflix, it’s under the captions on the same little menu option. One of them should say “Spanish 5.1 (Original)” or something like that.
That show really illustrates the complexities of the Palestinian and Jewish relationship. Crazy hatred.

Last edited:

asleep003

White Hispanic Frog

Kindly ask you not telling me where to post on what thread "what are you watching since the Covid -19 shut down live sports" ... which is exactly what I'm doing..

Last edited: