• The KillerFrogs

FWST: NBA bound? Here’s what TCU’s Kevin Samuel is saying about his looming draft decision

tetonfrog

Glad KS is coming back. Hope he continues to improve his game. We really need him in the middle next season. Now that Doke is gone at KU, he could be the Big 12's best big man, especially if he improves his hook shot.

Wog68

Glad KS is coming back. Hope he continues to improve his game. We really need him in the middle next season. Now that Doke is gone at KU, he could be the Big 12's best big man, especially if he improves his hook shot.
That is a big "if". Hope he does.

Francis Xav

I believe that we should be better all around than last year. We will miss bane for sure though. RJ and PJ are going to have to really step up. I believe they can. Smith too. Fairly deep.

Eight

I believe that we should be better all around than last year. We will miss bane for sure though. RJ and PJ are going to have to really step up. I believe they can. Smith too. Fairly deep.

they have to find a 4 on the defensive end and someone, anyone who can consistently hit an outside shot

Francis Xav

they have to find a 4 on the defensive end and someone, anyone who can consistently hit an outside shot
this is true. We have gone from super deep in backcourt to super deep in front court. I have high hopes for smith, frank and Eddie. Plus we get Kevin Easley and levee really gave us some good minutes and toughness. so far, not having any transfers is a pretty good thing right now. Team seemed much closer together this year. Have been impressed with fuller too. Lots of those guys who are highly ranked get mad when they don't immediately start. He was patient and look what happened. had a few great games at end of year. Curious whether miles takes over for farabello though. He seems shiftier and they run and gun lead guard we need.

Eight

this is true. We have gone from super deep in backcourt to super deep in front court. I have high hopes for smith, frank and Eddie. Plus we get Kevin Easley and levee really gave us some good minutes and toughness. so far, not having any transfers is a pretty good thing right now. Team seemed much closer together this year. Have been impressed with fuller too. Lots of those guys who are highly ranked get mad when they don't immediately start. He was patient and look what happened. had a few great games at end of year. Curious whether miles takes over for farabello though. He seems shiftier and they run and gun lead guard we need.

farabello at times last year just looked lost in the halfcourt when teams were basically begging him to shoot the basketball.

open court he just looks natural and then in the half court it looks like the confidence just leaves him. hope he develops that part of his game as the frogs need some stability at the position.

agree on the potential pieces. will we see the growth from one year to the next and i am very interested in what easley brings to the team