LSU-10
Bama - 9
Ohio State- 7
Florida-4
Clemson-4
Oklahoma-4
TCU- 4
Utah -4

We have the same number of draft picks as 2 playoff teams and not a single one of you thinks there's anything wrong. How scheissing absurd is that? And before you tell me we have a freshman QB, we made the idiotic decision to bring in Delton, Florida went through 3 QB's in a way tougher conference, OU had a brand new QB in his first year, and Utah made the Alamo Bowl (which you people think its the National Championship)

Can a single TCU fan, media member, staff member, ask Gary how this is tolerated? Ask him how this is acceptable??? Why am I the only one who recognizes this. Is the BBQ at railhead that good??

This program absolutely sucks

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Most players drafted after 3 rounds:
LSU-10
Bama - 9
Ohio State- 7
Florida-4
Clemson-4
Oklahoma-4
TCU- 4
Utah -4

We have the same number of draft picks as 2 playoff teams and not a single one of you thinks there's anything wrong. How scheissing absurd is that? And before you tell me we have a freshman QB, we made the idiotic decision to bring in Delton, Florida went through 3 QB's in a way tougher conference, OU had a brand new QB in his first year, and Utah made the Alamo Bowl (which you people think its the National Championship)

Can a single TCU fan, media member, staff member, ask Gary how this is tolerated? Ask him how this is acceptable??? Why am I the only one who recognizes this. Is the BBQ at railhead that good??

I’m genuinely curious what your end goal of this post is? What are you hoping to accomplish by posting this?

flyfishingfrog

Most players drafted after 3 rounds:
LSU-10
Bama - 9
Ohio State- 7
Florida-4
Clemson-4
Oklahoma-4
TCU- 4
Utah -4

Is it miserable to be you? man I would hate walking around everyday if something I had no control over bothered me that much

Frog-in-law1995

tenor.gif

LawFrog504

I’m genuinely curious what your end goal of this post is? What are you hoping to accomplish by posting this?
Glad you asked.

I want one media member or fan to ask GP how this is acceptable. Ask what's being done to make sure this atrocity never occurs again. For some fans to not tolerate this. Thanks

notyalc

Final tally. Tied for 11th. With 2 first rounders that's damn good. Better than OU! Guess we're the best at getting guys to the league in the Big 12. Ha ha.

• LSU -- 14
  • Michigan -- 10
  • Ohio State -- 10
  • Alabama -- 9
  • Clemson -- 7
  • Florida -- 7
  • Georgia -- 7
  • Utah -- 7
  • Auburn -- 6
  • Notre Dame -- 6
  • TCU -- 5
  • Minnesota -- 5