• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Atom

Just got my first AR-15. Didn’t want anything too extravagant, because I honestly won’t use it a ton, but wanted to have one.

Got the Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport.

Anyway, primary use will be home defense. Wanted to get a red dot sight and possibly a flash light to attach.

Any of y’all have some good bang for your buck recommendations?

Red dot bang for the buck for AR 15 I recommend the Vortex Sparc. To run a flashlight at the same time you'd need a side rail which doesnt appear the M&p has stock. My experience with flashlights is you get what you pay for. I recommend surefire but they ain't cheap.

Moose Stuff

Just got my first AR-15. Didn’t want anything too extravagant, because I honestly won’t use it a ton, but wanted to have one.

Anyway, primary use will be home defense. Wanted to get a red dot sight and possibly a flash light to attach.

So just out of curiousity, what are the secondary uses?

HFrog1999

Are we just going to ignore the agent’s first text or should we wildly take it out of context?

sling-slingers-stretch-featuring-nick-offerman-megan-mullally-small-6.jpg

netty2424

Get a shotgun for home defense, get an AR to have fun with.

Those .223 rounds can easily pierce a home wall no problem, especially siding. Sounds like from your other post about across the street neighbor you live in an actual neighborhood in close proximity to others.

When I got my CCL, the instructor spent a good period of time discussing the responsibility of your bullets after they leave the gun, despite why you’re firing the weapon.

You’ll be responsible for where they end up, like through the wall, into a neighbors home.

Plus, the pump of a shotgun is enough to put most home invaders on the run.

Frog-in-law1995

My Coronavirus day-drinking beer tour continues. Sadly, while I like Blood&Honey, the Revolver kolsch is just kinda meh. Wild Acre and Karbach still in the lead there. Nothing has come close to Live Oak’s Hefe. They really need to get that in stores up here. Rahr and Twisted X up next.

ftwfrog

My Coronavirus day-drinking beer tour continues. Sadly, while I like Blood&Honey, the Revolver kolsch is just kinda meh. Wild Acre and Karbach still in the lead there. Nothing has come close to Live Oak’s Hefe. They really need to get that in stores up here. Rahr and Twisted X up next.
Dropped by Rahr yesterday for the 5$ Six pack pickups. Figured it was a good way to support local business. 2 Blondes and 2 adios pantaleones. Good combination if you know what I mean.

tcumaniac

So just out of curiousity, what are the secondary uses?
Gun range, which I took it to yesterday and it was really fun to shoot.

I don't personally have a ranch, but I'd say there are a few opportunities a year where I get invited to one and it would be fun to shoot.

Otherwise, I just wanted to have one. May not be allowed to buy an AR-15 one day.

And it won't be my primary home defense weapon in most situations, but I'll always have it ready to go, just in case.

Latest posts