• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU and Cal discussing contingency plans for football season opener in California

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU and Cal discussing contingency plans for football season opener in California

By Drew Davison

The plan remains for TCU to open its football season at Cal on Sept. 5, but alternative options are being discussed by the schools’ athletic departments.

TCU athletic director Jeremiah Donati reached out to Cal athletic director Jim Knowlton this week to at least start the conversation of contingency plans amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“We have talked and agreed that we need to look at all potential options with regards to our scheduled game,” Donati said. “We both have every intention of playing and I expect the situation will become clear in the next 30-45 days.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article242169836.html#storylink=cpy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Cal is reportedly installing an offense where the linemen are all six feet apart, and the QB is in a deep shotgun all the time.
hqdefault.jpg

Froglaw

Move it to Fort Worth. We'll kick your CAL-COVID asses over here.

That was my thought.

My bet is a 2:00 kickoff with 100 degree temps will enforce social distancing and kill Covif19 zirus like a west Texas drought kills a summer wheat crop.

Cal players will forfeit after the first quarter.