• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Watching Miracle with my son for the first time. Kurt Russel has done a bunch of great movies, but this is by far his best role. Apologies to Tombstone, but it’s not close.
This is like Riggs and Princess Bride. One of my favorite movies ever and I've seen it many times.

Unamerican IMO.

Edit: I might owe you an apology. Do you mean you've seen it before, but this is the first time you've watched it together with him?

Frog-in-law1995

This is like Riggs and Princess Bride. One of my favorite movies ever and I've seen it many times.

Unamerican IMO.

Edit: I might owe you an apology. Do you mean you've seen it before, but this is the first time you've watched it together with him?

Yes, his first time. I’ve seen it a few times. My fault for not making that clear.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I’m a day late with my annual Public Service Announcement or PSA. When it rolled up on my iPhone calendar I initially snorted & wondered what’s the use but will pass along regardless.

This is the week of the crazies anniversaries:
Hitler Birthday/Columbine/Waco/OKC

So I usually recommend stay home & avoid public spaces. Ironic now but crazy people don’t care about pandemics so still be mindful of crowds, gatherings & open spaces.

Fortitudinem et Honorem

Horny 4 Life

Darn it Woman! moment:

A couple days ago we received a notice from the electric company telling us that our electricity usage is about 40% higher than the next highest person in our "neighborhood" and suggesting ways to minimize our usage. I've always thought our bill was kind of high but I've only made the occasional grumpy old man - "turn off the lights" - comment a couple times. My wife told me we've gotten those notices before, but she just throws it away.

So I started paying attention now that I'm home all day. At one point the other day, in the midst of a bright and sunny day, my wife had lights on in every room in our house with the exception of my Booze Cellar. So now I retrace her steps a couple times a day and shut off the lights behind her.

Eight

Watching Miracle with my son for the first time. Kurt Russel has done a bunch of great movies, but this is by far his best role. Apologies to Tombstone, but it’s not close.

you obviously missed his early work such as his touching and thought prevoking work in the transcendent computer that wore tennis shoes