• The KillerFrogs

Poll: Will you attend a game once sports resume?

Will you attend a sporting event if there is not a vaccine for coronavirus??

• Will not attend if there is not a vaccine.

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Will attend games like you usually do no matter what.

Votes: 80 77.7%
  • Will only attend if no vaccine is available but social distancing is enforced at the game.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

Westsider

I nearly died from the flu in 2008. It was a horrible experience. I don’t like getting sick and generally try to avoid sick people and crowds. However, life has to be lived. Every single one of us is going to die. We can’t live in fear, because that’s not living.

It’s popular to say #saferathome these days. Well 2 years ago my wife was shot while gardening in our backyard, so that’s BS.

so your old lady took a slug while diggin radishes in the back yard. I’m all ears.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

so your old lady took a slug while diggin radishes in the back yard. I’m all ears.

Yep, some idiot members of the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Dept were recklessly shooting on a neighbor’s property with no backstop. They shot my wife in the back with a .243. Nobody was arrested or charged with any crimes. Thankfully she survived but she still has the bullet in her.

flyfishingfrog

Still holding out hope for Colonial!
If it happens - I am guessing it will be with no people

last update I got was a potential move to early June with no fans - but to be honest, Colonial greens are good enough in Summer for much past mid-June and I would be shocked if Colonial got picked to move over Jack and the Memorial

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Yep, some idiot members of the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Dept were recklessly shooting on a neighbor’s property with no backstop. They shot my wife in the back with a .243. Nobody was arrested or charged with any crimes. Thankfully she survived but she still has the bullet in her.

I think I read about this, unbelievable.

As to attending games, for me it depends on when they start. No way I'd go to a Rangers game in June or July (we've got tickets for Hamilton and also for Elton John in June, I trust those events will be postponed). And I'm not sure about August or September.
This is also why I haven't renewed my football tickets yet. If, heaven forbid, my wife or I were to lose our job, we simply couldn't afford the tickets. As it is, I'm not renewing until I am 100% sure that I'll get all my money back if the season is cancelled or games are played without fans.
Yes, I know what the official line is.

HFrog1999

If you don’t think people will show up to games this fall, go to a Lowe’s or a Home Depot on a nice Sunny Day.

I’m still out working, visiting 6 or so stores per day all over the Metroplex. My 80 year old Great Uncle hasn’t missed a day of work at the Georgetown HD.

People are going to go to games as soon as it’s allowed. I’m sure crowds will be smaller initially, but they’ll probably grow again.