• The KillerFrogs

DMN: A way-too-early look at TCU’s 2020 football schedule

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: A way-too-early look at TCU’s 2020 football schedule

TCU football’s 2019 season didn’t meet the program’s lofty expectations. The Horned Frogs were 5-7 and missed out on a bowl for just the third time under head coach Gary Patterson.

The 2020 season, however, could provide a chance to turn things around. There’s plenty of uncertainty surrounding the start of the season with the COVID-19 pandemic. But for now, let’s take an optimistic view and evaluate TCU’s 2020 slate of games under the assumption that everything goes as scheduled.

Here’s the full schedule rundown for the Frogs, along with a few games to keep an eye on.

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...20-schedule-can-frogs-steal-a-win-against-ou/

Limp Lizard

There was a humorous article in the Skiff in the 1950's, I believe. It announced an extraordinary season where every team went winless. It is in "Max Shulman's Guided Tour of Campus Humor"
Max Shulman is the one who gave us Dobie Gillis. Dated, but still very funny.

RufeBruton

There was a humorous article in the Skiff in the 1950's, I believe. It announced an extraordinary season where every team went winless. It is in "Max Shulman's Guided Tour of Campus Humor"
Max Shulman is the one who gave us Dobie Gillis. Dated, but still very funny.
Upgrade in Carter seating for the Dobie Gillis reference.

4 Oaks Frog

I heard that the actor who played Maynard Krebs from Dobie Gillis always hated that role because he got typecast by that role. For the rest of his life, he couldn't go anywhere without people saying, "Hey look! It's Maynard Krebs from Dobie Gillis!!"
Perhaps Gilligan?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

BedfordFrog68

I heard that the actor who played Maynard Krebs from Dobie Gillis always hated that role because he got typecast by that role. For the rest of his life, he couldn't go anywhere without people saying, "Hey look! It's Maynard Krebs from Dobie Gillis!!"

He was evev worse typecast as Gilligan...Bob Denver....

Frog-in-law1995

I think he was much better known and recognized as Gilligan

He was evev worse typecast as Gilligan...Bob Denver....

Perhaps Gilligan?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

simpsons-memes-thats-the-joke.jpg

Great show. When I first discovered it I said to myself, "Gilligan is on this show." My second thought was, "Tuesday Weld may be the hottest gal I have ever seen on TV."