• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

I’d pay good money to watch Jon Lovitz fight Andy Dick.

That would be awesome and a fantastic pass time while we don’t have sports.

tumblr_ocw5gbbbwS1ufl1nbo2_540.gif

I’m in for funding that fight.

Ron Swanson

Had a tough day yesterday and had to put one of my dogs to sleep. Had him for fourteen years. Was harder than I expected.

So I bought myself a bottle of Yellow Spot this evening and I’m going to enjoy it.
Sorry to hear brother, that’s rough. I’ve got one coming in the next few years I’m pretty sure, and I’m not looking forward to it.

nwlafrog

What’s wrong with the windshield? Why does it look all busted?

I have a Rage Fabrication steel half shield and Rage steel brow that I put on using pop rivets. I cut clear plexiglass and put it between the Rage windbreak system for cold months and during warm months I remove the plexiglass for airflow. I’m not a fan of a full windshield in a SxS because I didn’t buy the model with AC and it will be way too hot during the summer.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Had a tough day yesterday and had to put one of my dogs to sleep. Had him for fourteen years. Was harder than I expected.

So I bought myself a bottle of Yellow Spot this evening and I’m going to enjoy it.

I’m sorry peace.

I went almost 2 years without having a dog after putting down my hound. The hardest thing in the world was walking out of the vets office with just his leash and collar. I cried like a baby after my wife and kids left.

2 years after that day I adopted a pitbull mix that keeps me laughing everyday. The guy has never had a bad day. Just happy to be here. The guy has a personality like no other. The most playful, talkative, annoying, attention seeking dog I’ve ever had for sure. Solid partner in crime, but it took me a long time to come around to having another dog because of how attached I was to my previous one.

His name is Pudge Rodriguez but I should’ve named him Pat Chewing.

Ron Swanson

I have a Rage Fabrication steel half shield and Rage steel brow that I put on using pop rivets. I cut clear plexiglass and put it between the Rage windbreak system for cold months and during warm months I remove the plexiglass for airflow. I’m not a fan of a full windshield in a SxS because I didn’t buy the model with AC and it will be way too hot during the summer.
Just messing with you because I knew you installed it yourself.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m sorry peace.

I went almost 2 years without having a dog after putting down my hound. The hardest thing in the world was walking out of the vets office with just his leash and collar. I cried like a baby after my wife and kids left.

2 years after that day I adopted a pitbull mix that keeps me laughing everyday. The guy has never had a bad day. Just happy to be here. The guy has a personality like no other. The most playful, talkative, annoying, attention seeking dog I’ve ever had for sure. Solid partner in crime, but it took me a long time to come around to having another dog because of how attached I was to my previous one.

His name is Pudge Rodriguez but I should’ve named him Pat Chewing.
I cried considerably.

Horny 4 Life

We did. He was a good little mutt.

Did I make the right decision getting Yellow Spot over the Green Spot aged in Zinfandel casks?
I think so!

I like the Green Spot Chateau Montelena (zinfandel) more than Chateau Leoville Barton (Bordeaux), but less than the Yellow Spot. Both of the GS really integrate the wine cask finishing well, but they lack the complexity of the YS. I think the YS shows off it's bourbon barrel aging better. I get banana bread notes with the YS and I think that's what makes it my favorite of the lineup.

If you want to try the rest of the core Spot lineup just send me a PM. I'd be happy to send you some samples.