• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

stbrab

True Blood is good if you like vampires and such. Joe Manganiello as Alcide the werewolf is awe-inspiring. Tell your lady friends.:oops:
Interesting...I never would have figured you for a True Blood fan. Of course, I don't know you...just basing that off your prior posts.

I watched the series and enjoyed it...my wife not so much. But she's not into vampires, werewolves and such.

stbrab

Highly recommend Bosch on Amazon Prime. Season 6 starts on April 17th. The series is about an LA detective and is based on a number of the books written by Michael Connelly. The series and the books are well done.

Another I really enjoyed is the Last Kingdom on Netflix. Season 4 starts on April 26th. The series is sword and sorcery, set in England during the middle ages and is based on books by Bernard Cornwell. If you enjoy the Vikings or Game of Thrones, you'll probably enjoy this one.

Ron Swanson

Highly recommend Bosch on Amazon Prime. Season 6 starts on April 17th. The series is about an LA detective and is based on a number of the books written by Michael Connelly. The series and the books are well done.

Another I really enjoyed is the Last Kingdom on Netflix. Season 4 starts on April 26th. The series is sword and sorcery, set in England during the middle ages and is based on books by Bernard Cornwell. If you enjoy the Vikings or Game of Thrones, you'll probably enjoy this one.
I endorse both of these series

Atomic Frawg

I finished Ozark's last night. It's solid. Gonna rewatch The Wire to see qhat little nuggets I missed since HBO is giving it up for free.

Frog-in-law1995

The NFL draft on April 23 might break the all-time ratings record for any sporting event. Can’t imagine one sports fan who won’t be watching that thing, as overhyped as it is.

AmpleDistortedBovine-max-1mb.gif

“Hello Ladies” on HBO was pretty damn funny. Written, played, and produced by Stephen Merchant, who is Ricky Gervais’ writing partner. Slept on and canceled after 2 seasons I think.

Great show. I greet the ladies at work with "hello ladies" and it makes me think of goofy Stephen Merchant every time.

Speaking of Merchant, he plays a Nazi officer in JoJo Rabbitt and is fantastic as an odd villain.