• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?

Watch the NBC show "Bring the Funny" (it was on last Fall).

nwlafrog

I’m still out working. I have to visit 5-6 stores/customers each day all across DFW. It makes me nervous, especially since my wife is high risk. However, I’ve got to do what I’ve got to do to put food on the table.

I did see one of these for the first time yesterday

View attachment 7026

I was not nervous or over cautious as an essential worker until everyone else made me that way. My neighbors are in masks and gloves and won’t let their kids outside other than to wave at other kids.

I organized a culdesac dads social distancing beer drinking night on Saturday evening. It was a good time.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was not nervous or over cautious as an essential worker until everyone else made me that way. My neighbors are in masks and gloves and won’t let their kids outside other than to wave at other kids.

I organized a culdesac dads social distancing beer drinking night on Saturday evening. It was a good time.
We do driveway happy hour with our next door neighbors almost every night.