• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?

John Mulaney has funny specials that seem pretty clean to me.

PO Frog

My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?
Nate Bargatze is pretty clean and is hilarious.

Edit: Doc beat me to it. He really is great.

PO Frog

Brian Regan's early stuff is some of the best I have ever heard. His last few efforts have been not up to par. It is like he is trying too hard. I can't place it if it is overtrying or the writing is just not as good.
He's never really made me laugh, but definitely not his current stuff.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Have her watch Anthony Jeselnik. Super clean and full of positive energy.

Horny 4 Life

Have her watch Anthony Jeselnik. Super clean and full of positive energy.

giphy.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Chappelle (of course), Eddie Izzard, Ron White, old Lewis Black, old Eddie Murphy, George Carlin and old (really old) Bob Newhart are my favorites. And Larry Miller did a great set on HBO once called “Just Words.”

Purp

Glorious is my favorite (favourite?) stand up special of all time, but Dress to Kill was great, too. In my top 3 with Eddie Murphy Raw.
I never laughed harder at a stand-up special on HBO than the one Richard Jeni did. I think it was called "They're All Gonna Laugh at You" or something like that. I still go back to Youtube clips for some of his Michael Jackson jokes and his PMS/red wine bit. Sad day when he put a sawed-off shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. It was pretty clean too, for the most part. (ETA: the comedy, not the suicide.)

Robin Williams did the next funniest I ever saw, but that wasn't so clean.

Mitch Hedberg was also greatness since I'm apparently only thinking of comedians who died way too early.

Last edited: