• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

I tried to post a pic of my arts and crafts today after work, but the files wouldn’t upload.

If anyone has a utility SxS like a Defender or a Ranger and likes to fish and hates wind smacking their face, I did a cheap windshield out of a sheet of plexiglass and cut it to size using an air dremmel and a cutting wheel. Drilled holes and zip tied it to the roll cage. I got up to 50ish mph and it didn’t budge.

Then I cut some 2x4‘s and PVC for fishing pole holders in the bed of my Defender. I cut 1 2x4 to size and dropped it in the slots where the factory headache rack would go, then cut another 2x4 at an angle and then attached (6) 1 1/2” diameter PVC cut at 6” down the 2x4 board using wood screws to connect it all. Then I dropped the fishing rods into the PVC and had a cold one.

TLDR went full MacGyver today with plexiglass, zip ties, 2x4’s, and PVC. Anything is possible when you’re bored and thinking about fishing.

Frog-in-law1995

I tried to post a pic of my arts and crafts today after work, but the files wouldn’t upload.

If anyone has a utility SxS like a Defender or a Ranger and likes to fish and hates wind smacking their face, I did a cheap windshield out of a sheet of plexiglass and cut it to size using an air dremmel and a cutting wheel. Drilled holes and zip tied it to the roll cage. I got up to 50ish mph and it didn’t budge.

Then I cut some 2x4‘s and PVC for fishing pole holders in the bed of my Defender. I cut 1 2x4 to size and dropped it in the slots where the factory headache rack would go, then cut another 2x4 at an angle and then attached (6) 1 1/2” diameter PVC cut at 6” down the 2x4 board using wood screws to connect it all. Then I dropped the fishing rods into the PVC and had a cold one.

TLDR went full MacGyver today with plexiglass, zip ties, 2x4’s, and PVC. Anything is possible when you’re bored and thinking about fishing.

I don’t really understand any of this. But I’m
pretty sure I wish I did.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Is this a headache rack?

418bedfc92e07bde5f76ef6ba9e0f654.jpg

Horny 4 Life

My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?