• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down TCU’s chances of having a first-round pick

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down TCU’s chances of having a first-round pick

By Drew Davison

TCU football hasn’t had first-round selections in consecutive drafts since 1960-61.

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. doesn’t like the Horned Frogs’ chances of breaking that trend this year after L.J. Collier went in the first round in 2019.

Kiper has second-round grades on every TCU player who has been linked as a possible first-round talent — wide receiver Jalen Reagor, defensive tackle Ross Blacklock and cornerback Jeff Gladney.

But Kiper had positive things to say about all three, starting with Reagor.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article241513346.html#storylink=cpy

TRF51

All three are better prospects than LJ. I am confident at least one will go in the first and it will probably be Gladney since this draft is full of WRs but I would not be surprised if Two go in the first. I am very confident that we will have 4 in the first two rounds.

Atomic Frawg

Blacklock will not make it past the first round. Gladney will be early second, before pick 40, and Reagor will be mid-late second. Everyone else in the fourth. So shall it be written.

Limp Lizard

3 guys with second round grades, 7 to the combine, and 0 bowl invites. deplorable
I still contend there was much more wrong than x's and o's with the offense last year. There was some lack of cohesion and heart on the offense. Hopefully those things are gone now. Unfortunately we have to wait to see how the offensive staff and personnel changes worked.