• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Watching the beginning of The Terminator on Showtime, to see naked Arnold. Just realized that the blue-haired punker that he demands clothes from is Bill Paxton. James Cameron directed this. Who knew?

#bored

Man, he was so awesome to watch as a kid. When we'd play football in the neighborhood whoever was QB wanted to be like Cunningham. He had some great receivers too. The NFC East was a beast back then with NY and the Redskins always duelling it out with Philly.

Don't forget his 90-something yard punt. Whenever a guy outkicks his coverage on a woman I call it a Cunningham.

Eight

Man, he was so awesome to watch as a kid. When we'd play football in the neighborhood whoever was QB wanted to be like Cunningham. He had some great receivers too. The NFC East was a beast back then with NY and the Redskins always duelling it out with Philly.

Don't forget his 90-something yard punt. Whenever a guy outkicks his coverage on a woman I call it a Cunningham.

missed a few of my favorite highlights from randall.

he is a guy i would love to see in the modern nfl and i can't imagine him in college in a rpo offensive scheme

Frog-in-law1995

Just went to Ace hardware for batteries and spray paint. Left with another grill. Between grills and smokers, I’m not sure I’m even in single digits anymore. And I’ve thrown out or given away at least 3 in the last few years. The one today is specifically for competition steak. I literally have different charcoal grills for steak and everything else.

I worry about my mental health.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Just went to Ace hardware for batteries and spray paint. Left with another grill. Between grills and smokers, I’m not sure I’m even in single digits anymore. And I’ve thrown out or given away at least 3 in the last few years. The one today is specifically for competition steak. I literally have different charcoal grills for steak and everything else.

I worry about my mental health.
I just fired up the smoker. Steaks and ribs tonight. With a wedge salad.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This whole shelter in place, work from home thing is not going well for me. I am not good at doing nothing. I wish I could build something. Or remodel my kitchen. Or invent a safe dirigible. Just something to keep me occupied.

You may see me start to mentally unravel over time. If I stop posting assume the Shining.

Frog-in-law1995

I smoked a brisket yesterday, btw.

d1cqN5k.jpg

tTliwx6.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
This whole shelter in place, work from home thing is not going well for me. I am not good at doing nothing. I wish I could build something. Or remodel my kitchen. Or invent a safe dirigible. Just something to keep me occupied.

You may see me start to mentally unravel over time. If I stop posting assume the Shining.
Liked for dirigible.