• The KillerFrogs

Leap Frog has made the leap

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
With all due respect to Dan Jenkins and probably a few other really old-time Frog fans, I don't think anyone had the knowledge of information about TCU, teams and players going back to the 1930s than Leap Frog.

He remembers being at the 1935 TCU-SMU game. Until the last three seasons, he almost never missed a home football game and we made many road trips growing up. I have been to hundreds of baseball (his real TCU sports love since he was a pitcher at North Dallas and played a little semi-pro) and basketball games. Again with knowledge and memories of players and teams going decades back.

I won't go into much more detail and stories but just wanted to let the Frog family here know Leap Frog passed away this morning at the age of 89.

Thanks to Coach P and Schloss who were able to give him many final TCU hurahhs to go with all he had in the 1930s through the 1950s. He never wavered even through all the bad times. A true Frog all the way.

Thanks.dad and me.jpg

4 Oaks Frog

With all due respect to Dan Jenkins and probably a few other really old-time Frog fans, I don't think anyone had the knowledge of information about TCU, teams and players going back to the 1930s than Leap Frog.

He remembers being at the 1935 TCU-SMU game. Until the last three seasons, he almost never missed a home football game and we made many road trips growing up. I have been to hundreds of baseball (his real TCU sports love since he was a pitcher at North Dallas and played a little semi-pro) and basketball games. Again with knowledge and memories of players and teams going decades back.

I won't go into much more detail and stories but just wanted to let the Frog family here know Leap Frog passed away this morning at the age of 89.

Thanks to Coach P and Schloss who were able to give him many final TCU hurahhs to go with all he had in the 1930s through the 1950s. He never wavered even through all the bad times. A true Frog all the way.

Thanks.View attachment 6913
Leap...I wish you a very Purple Heaven.

Dogfrog

Looks like Leap made his last post here in the 3 favorite all time TCU basketball players thread. Next to last was his comment following our win over Baylor in basketball that Baylor hasn’t won conference in basketball since 1950? And won’t make it this year either. Seems like Leap was on this site all the way back to the mid 90’s and always a great fan and gentleman. Rest In Peace.