• The KillerFrogs

DAL/DFW: Anyone flown in or out of either recently? Ghost Town or Chaos?

NavyFrog

All the airports I have been in the last 6 days have been mostly ghost towns. All my other airline pilot friends have said the same. Very few people in any airports.

InstaFrog

Flew Saturday....out of Love Field.

Only 25 people on my flight. Next gate over those going from Love to Houston had 10.
My flight out of Love today reminded me of a prop plane I flew from Queretaro to Mexico City a few years ago. The 30 or so people on board today almost looked to be spread out to balance the plane as we had to on the prop plane.

American considering grounding the majority of their fleet. Already 170 widebodies sitting in Tulsa, 76 narrowbodies and 20 more 757s parking today.

Last edited:

Froggish

Flew out of Las Vegas last week....Got to the security gate and walked straight to the screener..Literally not another soul in the line....I thought I was in the damn twilight zone episode.....Absolutely floored me.

Froginbedford

Looking at airfare for some of next season's games (assuming there is a next season). I can get airfare from NYC to DFW for the OU game $90 roundtrip. Think I'll take a chance on a pair.

Negative notion, I know, but at this point I'm feeling good about a 2020 football season....

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
Fixed it for you....

Flew out of Las Vegas last week....Got to the security gate and walked straight to the screener..Literally not another soul in the line except Ron Jeremy....I thought I was in the damn twilight zone episode.....Absolutely floored me.

I did actually run into Ron at the airport on the way out of Vegas probably 5 years ago.. Nice guy and took a selfie with me at the Ruby's burger joint. Thank god for a Ruby's grease bomb before a long flight home..Ron could have used a shower. Probably me too, but he was on a bender and smelled like a mix of BO, booze and baby powder. Go figure. He was supposedly at the Spearmint Rhino all night.

giphy.gif

netty2424

Fixed it for you....

I did actually run into Ron at the airport on the way out of Vegas probably 5 years ago.. Nice guy and took a selfie with me at the Ruby's burger joint. Thank god for a Ruby's grease bomb before a long flight home..Ron could have used a shower. Probably me too, but he was on a bender and smelled like a mix of BO, booze and baby powder. Go figure. He was supposedly at the Spearmint Rhino all night.

giphy.gif
Google tells me he’s still alive. How’s that even possible given the life he’s led.