• The KillerFrogs

Full Rose Bowl Vid on GoFrogs

Armadillo

I've only watched that damn Rose Bowl about 125 times, start to finish. Why should I watch it it again?

Oh wait!!!!!

/sarcasm

Easily the best game ever for me. Live and on TV. In all seriousness, I bet I've watched it 30 times and I still clicked on the link the other day when gofrogs posted it.

froginmn

I've only watched that damn Rose Bowl about 125 times, start to finish. Why should I watch it it again?

Oh wait!!!!!

/sarcasm

Easily the best game ever for me. Live and on TV. In all seriousness, I bet I've watched it 30 times and I still clicked on the link the other day when gofrogs posted it.
Did we win?

Limp Lizard

There are maybe...maybe...more entertaining games to watch on TV than the Rose Bowl (Peach Bowl?). But...as far as an experience for those of us who went to the game, nothing compares. I have been to a lot of TCU games, but I have never felt the euphoria I felt after the game. Probably was also due to the functions before the game, the parade (on my Bucket List), the absolute beauty of the Rose Bowl stadium's setting, knowing I was attending the "Granddaddy of Them All.". Without doubt my #1 TCU sports experience.

froginmn

There are maybe...maybe...more entertaining games to watch on TV than the Rose Bowl (Peach Bowl?). But...as far as an experience for those of us who went to the game, nothing compares. I have been to a lot of TCU games, but I have never felt the euphoria I felt after the game. Probably was also due to the functions before the game, the parade (on my Bucket List), the absolute beauty of the Rose Bowl stadium's setting, knowing I was attending the "Granddaddy of Them All.". Without doubt my #1 TCU sports experience.
Yep. I had the added influence of being in Big Ten territory, where the Rose is even more important. And flew in and out of Minneapolis with lots of Wiscy fans. Trip home was a dream come true. One of my few first class flights, thanks to a friend who was a Delta exec. Was great to get into the seats first in our TCU gear, then watch the now humbled Badgers walk by.