• The KillerFrogs

Inquiring.....

Next week I will be heading to Fort Worth for a reunion of the remaining original founding members of

the SAE chapter at TCU. Since the University's imposed coronavirus closure, are there any areas within the

campus that still remain open?

BABYFACE

Next week I will be heading to Fort Worth for a reunion of the remaining original founding members of

the SAE chapter at TCU. Since the University's imposed coronavirus closure, are there any areas within the

campus that still remain open?

I don’t have the answer but I saw a few people walking around campus Saturday on Staduim Dr when I drove by. So, there are students still on campus, but I do not know their restrictions. Could only be the dorms open. Call the university.

Bizarro Frog

I was up there this weekend and the buildings are locked and are accessible only with a student or faculty ID. You can walk around the football stadium if you like.

HToady

I know that Colonial Country Club has cancelled all banquets for the next couple of months, only remaining open for individual, non group activities.

hometown frog

Dallas (city and county) just announced closing for all bars and restaurants for in dining options. Figure city of Fort Worth will follow suit later today (along w Tarrant County)

might not have anywhere to go if you do show up!