• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

PhillyFrog

The Black Death was likely the worst of the known great plagues, narrowly edging out the Plague of Justinian. When literally 45% or so of your entire population dies, it is damned hard to hold together anything like civilization.

Yep, and there is some irony with the history of how a lot of bad stuff came from the far East over the trading routes.

And those Mongol hordes.

Mean Purple

I was gonna watch Wind River the other night. But the I lost interest for the oddest reason. Whole movie is in a cold environment. Not what I am clammoring for right now. Odd, I know.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Zero likes

5AB4E058-2D74-4984-AB24-A6FDEDD36096.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Soccer match last night was weird. During the afternoon yesterday, the Mexican Government decided that all large gatherings were to be shut down. So, the match went on in an empty Azteca Stadium. Very weird...

froginmn

For you baseball fans, MLB.com has picked one memorable game from each teams history that you can watch for free. They picked Nolan's 7th no hitter for the Rangers game. And of course the scheissing cardinals is game 6 of the World Series against the Rangers.

https://www.mlb.com/rangers/news/classic-mlb-games-to-watch-online

That game happened my junior year at TCU. A fraternity brother asked me if I wanted to go with him and a couple others to the game, to watch Nolan throw a no hitter.

I said no, as I had a final the next day and needed to study. I have no idea what that final was or how I did. Thanks for bringing that back up.

#triggered