• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Atomic Frawg

There're no NBA games, no NCAA live sports, no NASCAR or Formula 1, no baseball, no hockey...but you sure as hell can catch up on a rebroadcast of a conference tourney from years gone by. This is brutal. I've already watched the Peach and Alamo Bowls. Is the Cron home run game available somewhere in the sportssverse. You never miss something 'til it's gone. I actually have an Indy car race on my TV as background noise. These must be the end days.

PhillyFrog

I've been thinking quite a bit about Tuchman's book below. Very good historian and even better writer.

The 14th century was a stone cold [ hundin] with the Plague.

Puts current events in a different perspective.

369050.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I've been thinking quite a bit about Tuchman's book below. Very good historian and even better writer.

The 14th century was a stone cold [ hundin] with the Plague.

Puts current events in a different perspective.

369050.jpg
The Black Death was likely the worst of the known great plagues, narrowly edging out the Plague of Justinian. When literally 45% or so of your entire population dies, it is damned hard to hold together anything like civilization.

JugbandFrog

I have been playing a fantasy season on NBA 2K20 where I replaced all the teams with great teams from the past. I’m using Dallas Mavs 10-11. It’s been hard, but fun.