• The KillerFrogs

Jaylen Fisher note

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I don't if most knew this, I hadn't so sharing ... in stories about the firing of Grand Canyon head basketball coach Dan Majerle after seven seasons, several things were noted about what didn't go right this season for him and GCU and one was that Jaylen Fisher never became eligible to play.

Seems like I possibly saw something at one time that he was going to try and play professionally overseas but a Google search did not turn anything up like that.

Anyway just FYI ...

PO Frog

I don't if most knew this, I hadn't so sharing ... in stories about the firing of Grand Canyon head basketball coach Dan Majerle after seven seasons, several things were noted about what didn't go right this season for him and GCU and one was that Jaylen Fisher never became eligible to play.

Seems like I possibly saw something at one time that he was going to try and play professionally overseas but a Google search did not turn anything up like that.

Anyway just FYI ...
He was trying or did sign on with a Bulgarian team when I followed up on him in December or so.

flyfishingfrog

Let me know when he starts playing meaningful minutes...I feel like his injury is lingering and thus why he hasn’t managed to find a place to play