• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

JugbandFrog

I heard Achy Breaky Heart the other day for the first time in about a decade. I know it got a lot of ship when it came out for being cheesy and not real country, but compared to half the stuff you hear on the radio these days, it was like listening to Hank Williams Sr.
The album was pretty good. “Could’ve been me.” “where am I gonna live?”

Mean Purple

I would have guessed big and rich ride a cowboy
guess you have to go with the older one. but even big and rich's song would pale in comparison to that [ Finebaum ] florida georgia line puts out. Big and Rich have some songs that sound country (relative term wise). but the discussion is about a song and not a group, so they could still be in the running.

nwlafrog

First Leg of Pearl Jam’s North American Tour is postponed. Looks like I’m on the phone with American Airlines tomorrow. Darn you Coronavirus.

I coughed in church yesterday and told the people behind me “Sorry, this cough has gotten worse since I came back from China.”

edit - I have been out of town and missed 2 services so that added a bit of excitement to my story.

Shorty

The local Sam's club is out of toilet paper and had about 3/4 of a pallet of bottled water left with a 2 per customer limit. [ What the heck? ] is wrong with people? This stockpiling thing cracks me up.
It was my normal biweekly visit to Costco last Sunday. I was fearing mayhem but it was less crowded than usual. I commented to the cashier that the panic buying seems to be over but she said it was still getting busy at times. They had to put a limit on water and had been running out of TP and water.

bleedpurple

It was my normal biweekly visit to Costco last Sunday. I was fearing mayhem but it was less crowded than usual. I commented to the cashier that the panic buying seems to be over but she said it was still getting busy at times. They had to put a limit on water and had been running out of TP and water.
Like for bi-weekly
Yesterday I’m walking out of my sons lax practice carrying a large bag full of stuff we use for practice and I stop do not walk that great so I trip on the speed bump in the parking lot which resulted in a complete yard sale. Well there were about 4 - 5 moms standing were I ate it which resulted in a complete outpouring of sympathy but I reassured all of them that it is quite common and that I fall pretty much daily. My son stops walking and turns to me and says “Bi-weekly at most dad. You really don’t eat it that often anymore.”

Wexahu

The water thing confuses me. Is there some thought that the water supply is going to become infected?

They probably fear that they might be quarantined in their house. And the kind of people who worry about such things are the same kind of people that think having to drink a glass of water out of the faucet means almost certain death. Yes, I'm being serious, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Latest posts