• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Vanderbilt Baseball

WhoDatFrog

Don’t know if this post is in jest or not. Sports are hard. These are elite athletes that work their asses off to perform at the highest level possible. These last ten years have been the best ever in TCU sports and there is so much crying by our fans. I can’t imagine what these fans would have been like when we were terrible at every sport for the previous 50 years or so give or take a few good years here and there.
Lighten up, Francis.
The post was a joke, but you can't argue that it wasn't based somewhat in fact.
Don't consider my post a complaint & wasn't a smear of any of the players or coaches.

Pharm Frog

Lighten up, Francis.
The post was a joke, but you can't argue that it wasn't based somewhat in fact.
Don't consider my post a complaint & wasn't a smear of any of the players or coaches.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with pointing out a recent history of bad base running.

TCUdirtbag

Frogs lead 3-1 and have the bases loaded with 2 outs in the top of the 5th. Vandy has gone to the pen. Rodgers AB with an opportunity here.

flyfishingfrog

Vandy fan behind said that is the 12 th time this year that guy has bunted for a hit doing that same drag bunt

you would think someone might adjust by bringing up the 2b when the 1B has to hold a runner on?

most of team doesn’t have 12 hits this year period