• The KillerFrogs

Club Tickets

YA

Okay, don't get triggered here folks!! I have some club tickets that I cannot use this year and I am not giving them up for long term reasons as they will be used in later years.

Westside Club seats at the 45-50 yard line for face value if anyone is interested. Go Frogs!!

PM me please

Bob Sugar

giphy.gif

Just for grins....what is face value for these tickets? I might be more interested if it was for a later season and I could see the Tarleton game.
I have two listed in the Ticket forum (Section 205), which is a different Section from YA's (his are better).

On mine, the "Face Value" is $1,500 donation + $300 food + $300 ticket. The total for one seat is $2,100.

Pharm Frog

Why are people upset about him selling Club Seats with no markup? That is a HUGE discount to anyone who is looking to get them directly from TCU. Otherwise, you'd have to pay the $12,500 Capital Donation on top of the Club Seat donation and the normal Season Ticket price.

FWIW ... I'm not upset. Just price curious.

Pharm Frog

I have two listed in the Ticket forum (Section 205), which is a different Section from YA's (his are better).

On mine, the "Face Value" is $1,500 donation + $300 food + $300 ticket. The total for one seat is $2,100.

Okay....what am I donating to and is it tax deductible? Do I get $300 in food credit with the purchase of a ticket or is this a fixed amount such that my gluttony can more than get my money's worth over the course of a season? And...I think the ticket means the actual seat, right?

Okay....what am I donating to and is it tax deductible? Do I get $300 in food credit with the purchase of a ticket or is this a fixed amount such that my gluttony can more than get my money's worth over the course of a season? And...I think the ticket means the actual seat, right?
None of it is tax deductible anymore. The donation we make just goes to TCU Athletic Scholarships and construction, stuff like that. The food "donation" is for all-you-can eat / drink (non alcohol) for the entire season. You have Club in and out privileges, plus the actual outdoor armchair seat. Hope that helps.

None of it is tax deductible anymore. The donation we make just goes to TCU Athletic Scholarships and construction, stuff like that. The food "donation" is for all-you-can eat / drink (non alcohol) for the entire season. You have Club in and out privileges, plus the actual outdoor armchair seat. Hope that helps.
To clarify, the $300 "ticket" is the cost for the actual season ticket "seat". So it's Donation + Food + Seat = $2,100 total for the entire season...for one person.

Pharm Frog

I could possibly make it worth it based on the AYCE aspect of the food portion.

jake102

Why are people upset about him selling Club Seats with no markup? That is a HUGE discount to anyone who is looking to get them directly from TCU. Otherwise, you'd have to pay the $12,500 Capital Donation on top of the Club Seat donation and the normal Season Ticket price.

For the record I was being sarcastic in my response. I don’t care. Start winning again and I’ll care about attendance

NewFrogFan

It is my understanding that tax deductions for tickets are no longer deductible but other donations are, correct?