• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v KU

Francis Xav

I am very encouraged that we have a chance to finish 8-10 ..serious. I dont think any of us expected that. Win sat and a few tourney games who knows...field is so bad.

KU has lost at home 14 times under self. To assume we would be one is foolish, but we played well.

I dont think it would have changed, but man, the calls they get at home and on the road are ridiculous. I do not understand how a sport can let this perpetuate ..during our run, ticky tack fouls led to foul trouble on the bigs. Amazes me when I think of the inconsistency in the sport. Sad.

TooColdU

I am very encouraged that we have a chance to finish 8-10 ..serious. I dont think any of us expected that. Win sat and a few tourney games who knows...field is so bad.

This conference is so weird that Texas (9-8) is now currently the 3rd best team. They were 4-8 when we played them two weeks ago.

OK State started out 0-8 until they played us in Stillwater and is now only one game behind us in the standings.

I really don’t know what to expect for the conference tournament.

Eight

This conference is so weird that Texas (9-8) is now currently the 3rd best team. They were 4-8 when we played them two weeks ago.

OK State started out 0-8 until they played us in Stillwater and is now only one game behind us in the standings.

I really don’t know what to expect for the conference tournament.

agree as this last set of games really could set up a final standing that is a bit unexpected from where things sat 3 weeks ago.

kansas wins on saturday they earn yet another conference title and possibly a 1 seed. someone please tell me again how that fbi investigation was going to be such a big problem for them because i didn't believe it then and i am not holding out hope now.

baylor needs to win to keep any hope of a possible #1 seed

texas beats osu and they finish 3rd and end the season with 20 wins and despite a terrible non-conference schedule and some brutal beatings from providence and georgetown might get into the ncaa's. 2 weeks ago people in austin were certain shaka was gone and now he might end up #3 in the conference.

if tech gets beat not only do they fall to 9-9 in conference, but they start getting closer to a bubble team.

tcu if they beat ou end up in a 3-way tie for 5th.

anyone want to try to handicap the conference tournament?

HToady

I always hate to see the Frogs lose, but if this one keeps Baylor from winning a championship, then I can live with it....better.

CountryFrog

Does anyone know who gets the short end of the tiebreaker and has to play in the 1st round of the B12 tourney if TCU, OU, and WVU all finish 8-10?

Or if it's just TCU and OU at 8-10 and WVU makes it to 9 wins?