• The KillerFrogs

We own Baylor!!!

SuperTFrog

For all you cry babies posting about “why can’t we be more like Baylor” over the last few months:

We’ve beaten them 4 out of 5 in football and 4 out of 6 in basketball. I don’t care what our women’s volleyball, women’s basketball or any other random program does. We own those little [hundinnen ] in the sports that count and it kills everyone of them. Great day to be a frog!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Who has asked that question?

Who?

Rape U. is trash. I will humbly defer to GMFP's statement of them, and leave it at that.

ftwfrog

For all you cry babies posting about “why can’t we be more like Baylor” over the last few months:

We’ve beaten them 4 out of 5 in football and 4 out of 6 in basketball. I don’t care what our women’s volleyball, women’s basketball or any other random program does. We own those little [hundinnen ] in the sports that count and it kills everyone of them. Great day to be a frog!

Nobody has ever said that.

SuperTFrog

I looked back and it was actually a thread on another site titled “TCU Baylor disparity” and it said:

“Has anyone given a reason why our sports have struggled to even make the postseason the last 2 years and Baylor is being ranked #1 across the board in MBB, WBB, VB and has a nice even though very lucky FB season?”

He may have been a troll but there were plenty of comments talking about how great Baylor is and how bad TCU is. Screw Baylor!