• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylol

nwlafrog

You were saying?

55814ccc22bbdd0765be40e9fbba8eba.gif

The shooting sleeve kills me

helcap

Young teams win some they shouldn't and lose some they shouldn't. However, I've never seen a team so Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde as ours when it comes to home and away.
Some of it is in 3 pt shooting. Not counting today's game we were in conference games shooting 39% at home on threes and 24% on the road. And only 19% in the last three road games

Eight

Some of it is in 3 pt shooting. Not counting today's game we were in conference games shooting 39% at home on threes and 24% on the road. And only 19% in the last three road games

think this has applied to most of the conference. multiple teams the frogs have hosted this year have shot their worst 3-pt percentage for the year and like today it wasn't always tight defense.

frances xavier said several months back much of the conference wasn't that good and the standings reflect that with the number of teams at or below .500.

specifically to me i think kansas might be the best offensive team in the conference, but not sure they are good.

this game swung when bane got hot for 3-4 consecutive possessions and for much of the games both teams struggled on the offensive ends

helcap

think this has applied to most of the conference. multiple teams the frogs have hosted this year have shot their worst 3-pt percentage for the year and like today it wasn't always tight defense.

frances xavier said several months back much of the conference wasn't that good and the standings reflect that with the number of teams at or below .500.

specifically to me i think kansas might be the best offensive team in the conference, but not sure they are good.

this game swung when bane got hot for 3-4 consecutive possessions and for much of the games both teams struggled on the offensive ends
I thought it was the glare from our floor :)