• The KillerFrogs

W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game

Moose Stuff

I agree with Eight...and I love GDub...when you open a college facility usually the honor goes to a person tied to the school or at least the state. As Eight said Okie Lite has a good list to choose from.

I like the move...just seems a little odd to me.

So who would that be? And just to be clear it’s not Gary Busey or Pete Incaviglia.

tcudoc

If you can get GWBush to throw out the first pitch, you get GWBush to throw out the first pitch. It is a no brainer. Plus, he throws strikes.
ujEo2OIc28Qf85JpqBn27CRn6RrwYgl78DbK88JHfCBya8wdXHoGVdJskXVJvGMW7-6vmahzuj3sri-DVyDzQixTTU_KCz08Vm8WhmGFpiHTzt53kzSlGIVOAa82C3SsZ6MZBA

Eight

Odd take.... two term POTUS and coincidentally probably threw out the most famous first pitch in history .... and that’s a “reach”???

the reach TO ME for the final time is bush has no ties to school, the program, heck the state and when he did throw out the most famous first pitch in history that was tied to his job at the time.

he is a former president who got asked to throw out the first pitch at a college baseball stadium.

as i typed TWICE before, they can get whomever they want and i have no clue who that would be because i have no clue on their famous alums since boone died, but there has to be someone who is tied to that school and/or that program.

Casey T

the reach TO ME for the final time is bush has no ties to school, the program, heck the state and when he did throw out the most famous first pitch in history that was tied to his job at the time.

he is a former president who got asked to throw out the first pitch at a college baseball stadium.

as i typed TWICE before, they can get whomever they want and i have no clue who that would be because i have no clue on their famous alums since boone died, but there has to be someone who is tied to that school and/or that program.

Liu Shyh-fang would be a good option imo