• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Football: Spring Practice Begins Friday

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The TCU football team begins spring practice Friday.

The Horned Frogs' 15 practices are set to conclude April 2. TCU will have four practices before taking a week off for Spring Break (March 9-13).

TCU returns 14 starters (eight defensive, six offensive) in 2020. The Horned Frogs led the Big 12 in total defense last season for the fifth time in its eight years in the conference.

Over the last six seasons, TCU has the second-best overall record (52-26) and conference mark (33-21) in the Big 12.

TCU is one of just seven programs nationally to finish with an Associated Press top-10 final ranking in at least three of the last six seasons (2014, 2015, 2017).

TCU opens the 2020 campaign on Sept. 5 at Cal.

Hoping for......a marked improvement in the performance and stability of our returning veterans.

A significant emergence in the development of our squad members and the intro of newly

acquired talent from incoming recruits.

HG73

The TCU football team begins spring practice Friday.

The Horned Frogs' 15 practices are set to conclude April 2. TCU will have four practices before taking a week off for Spring Break (March 9-13).

TCU returns 14 starters (eight defensive, six offensive) in 2020. The Horned Frogs led the Big 12 in total defense last season for the fifth time in its eight years in the conference.

Over the last six seasons, TCU has the second-best overall record (52-26) and conference mark (33-21) in the Big 12.

TCU is one of just seven programs nationally to finish with an Associated Press top-10 final ranking in at least three of the last six seasons (2014, 2015, 2017).

TCU opens the 2020 campaign on Sept. 5 at Cal.
Injury report?

Dogfrog

They decided to have practice at the same time as the basketball game yesterday. The practice field is just outside the all glass Schollmeier west side concession area. So naturally at halftime people are buying food and drink, standing at the windows watching them practice. So they send an assistant coach to continually come over, open the doors, and tell people that this is a private practice, you can’t watch. Now, I’m ok with privacy but this basketball game was scheduled a long time ago. Whose idea was it to have a private practice in view of thousands of people, leave the window blinds open, then tell people not to look out the windows?

Froggish

They decided to have practice at the same time as the basketball game yesterday. The practice field is just outside the all glass Schollmeier west side concession area. So naturally at halftime people are buying food and drink, standing at the windows watching them practice. So they send an assistant coach to continually come over, open the doors, and tell people that this is a private practice, you can’t watch. Now, I’m ok with privacy but this basketball game was scheduled a long time ago. Whose idea was it to have a private practice in view of thousands of people, leave the window blinds open, then tell people not to look out the windows?
This is hilarious

LeagueCityFrog

Supposedly since this day is not the last official scrimmage so fans at this event are actually going to see some real football this time instead of going through the motions where the defense knows every play that's coming and no points are scored.

The only thing about last season that irked me is not being able to read Gary going into last season. I was pretty sure he knew he had talent on that team then we laid that [ Finebaum ] of a season. I'll be tainted to predict 10-2 for 2020 instead of 12-0. First season we won't have a freshman starting at quarterback and I believe in Iowa Strong Max and Coach Meacham. Go Frogs!

frog-hat

gp is such an idiot about this.

Moose Stuff

LMAO..... good luck making me stop watching something that is happening in plain site while I’m standing in an area I’m fully allowed to be in. GTFOH Gary.

TRF51

Let the freaking fans watch, what is it going to hurt? GP needs to relax, no one is going to gain an advantage by watching practice. I hope the next guy allows the fans to be more of a part of the process.

HG73

Were them Baylor people watching too? You can't be too careful with them around.

ATC Frog

Gary thought he trolled us all scheduling it on Leap year day Feb 29th.....smh

reminds me of the bit in parks & rec where April schedules all of Ron’s meetings for Feb 29, thinking that that date doesn’t exist... until it’s a leap year and EVERYONE descends on him on the same day.

great show, btw

edit: I misremembered, she scheduled the meetings for March 31st, because she thought that day didn’t exist.

Last edited: