• The KillerFrogs

frog news from 2020 nfl combine

Froggy Style

Because people DIDN'T think he'd run fast or jump high?
Lots of folks saying he wouldn’t be first or second rounder for various reasons. I’m saying it doesn’t matter 40 time or anything else. Those numbers alone cements it for me along with his body of work.

if you disagree, feel free to state your opinion.

Billy Clyde

Lots of folks saying he wouldn’t be first or second rounder for various reasons. I’m saying it doesn’t matter 40 time or anything else. Those numbers alone cements it for me along with his body of work.

if you disagree, feel free to state your opinion.

My opinion is that those measurables were never in doubt- even a little bit. We all knew, and have long known, that he's a freak athlete. The two big questions are about his route-running (I don't think this is a problem, having seen him make DBs look stupid with his moves) and his drops.

Lots of drops. Passes that hit him in the hands, and the passes dropped. That's what makes him a risky pick at anything higher than Round 2, IMO. But as I've maintained all along, it only takes one Al Davis-type GM who gets a boner over a guy's 40 time. . .

Eight

the nfl took something that took a period in athletics back in my days in high school and have found a way to make even more money but running a tidal wave of ads to string this [ Finebaum ] out over hours.

then again they took the draft which took place over the course of several hours and convinced three networks to pay them for 3 days of television coverage.

TooColdU

the nfl took something that took a period in athletics back in my days in high school and have found a way to make even more money but running a tidal wave of ads to string this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] out over hours.

then again they took the draft which took place over the course of several hours and convinced three networks to pay them for 3 days of television coverage.

Just like they took the game of American football from colleges and made it worse.

Froggy Style

My opinion is that those measurables were never in doubt- even a little bit. We all knew, and have long known, that he's a freak athlete. The two big questions are about his route-running (I don't think this is a problem, having seen him make DBs look stupid with his moves) and his drops.

Lots of drops. Passes that hit him in the hands, and the passes dropped. That's what makes him a risky pick at anything higher than Round 2, IMO. But as I've maintained all along, it only takes one Al Davis-type GM who gets a boner over a guy's 40 time. . .
Gotcha, you’re right either way.

Dude is top 3 receiver in TCU history and extreme measurables. He’ll have a good pro career.

Eight

nfl used to do this in the morning so they didn't have the athletes sit around all day waiting and waiting and waiting

he will run faster at the tcu pro day because it will be run in an environment that will be beneficial for the athletes and not to maximize the number of commercials.

Wexahu

nfl used to do this in the morning so they didn't have the athletes sit around all day waiting and waiting and waiting

he will run faster at the tcu pro day because it will be run in an environment that will be beneficial for the athletes and not to maximize the number of commercials.

probably wouldn’t hurt to slim down a bit too between now and then. I don’t think he’s at his best at 210 lb.