• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

froginmn

Why wouldn’t we wait until they had a hit with an illegal bat?
This reminded me of a story from last season in softball, and I needed to ask my daughter so I could remember the whole deal.

First inning one of my players gets a hit with a bat that was technically illegal for the tournament we were in. Opposing coach comes out and challenges it and she is called out.

Later in the game the same coach attempts to sub in a player who was not on his lineup card. She apparently came late but he hadn't listed her as a sub. We challenged that and she wasn't allowed in the game.

Coach says, "oh, so you're going to play that way, huh?"

SMH

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
If anyone decides to go to the game at the last second, I'm about 10-15 minutes late if traffic is what I think it is, but I'll have a BUNCH of extra tix from a group that cancelled. Don't pay to get in, if you don't mind being slightly late in the door.

Moose Stuff

Yes

I was more referring to the numbers of errors our competitors have made this year

Last year it always felt like the opposite was true

As a general rule at the amateur level..... if your batters put the ball in play, your pitchers throw strikes, and you make the routine plays you’ve got a really good chance to win.