• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Gotta love it. Going through an automated car wash with an attendant who does the initial wash with a wand. I see him out the back window as my car is pulled away on the track and realize he's taking a picture of my GOFROGS plates.

Prolly a Tech grad.
Do you think they will have a 10000 page thread where they debate the douchiness of specialty plates? You could be tech board reichster.

Purp

Yah I’m not saying the part about being man made is the conspiracy, given that labs create all types of vital strains, but more so the why it was created.
I'd fully expect it was created for biological warfare purposes. I don't believe it was released to the world for that purpose. I think this was an accident based on everything I've read and heard. It is incredibly coincidental, though, that it hit the population of Wuhan a week or so before the entire country goes on a 3 week holiday for the lunar new year. Perfect timing to get maximum global exposure to the virus. I just don't see how China has anything to gain in doing this deliberately. Much more to lose IMO.

nwlafrog

I got to change a tire blow out on Mrs. NWLA’s Tahoe this morning on I-20 heading to Dallas during the 9am work rush. Crazy thing is, I asked the nice lady about a week or so ago to get new tires on her ‘hoe. She has racked up 46k miles on her factory 50k mile tires (gotta get her money’s worth out of it). The new tires never happened and I managed to not tell her, “I told you so”. My kids were hanging out the back of the car staring at me as I dropped the spare tire down. They were supervising and managing the tire change.

Reminded me of A Christmas Story when young Ralphie learns to change a tire with his dad.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-30472-1387419521-14.gif